Damn it!

    This susceptibility period is not as painful as before when he went crazy and out of control. Instead, he was almost driven crazy by this inexplicable desire and pleasure.

    How did he become like this...like an unspeakable beast in rut, he might as well go crazy like before...

    but he was afraid of hurting innocent people, especially Si Huaixi.

    hateful! He dare not stand up now.

    The intelligent brain silver arc on the side is still anxious and worried.

    【Owner! Owner! 】

    Pei Zhaozhou endured it, the corners of his eyes were red with water, his back was tense, and he comforted Zhinao Yinhu, "It's okay, I don't feel any pain this time, it's just... the susceptibility period brings a little discomfort."

    On the other hand, Si Huaixi saw that Pei Zhaozhou's condition was getting worse, but he didn't know that it was because his mental power matched Pei Zhaozhou's alpha pheromone too high, which triggered Pei Zhaozhou's susceptibility period, and planned to lose his mental power again.

    Just as Si Huaixi stretched out his hand to lose his mental power again.

    Pei Zhaozhou's pupils reflected the hand slowly reaching out to him. With his current sensitive and estrous physique, it would be incredible to touch it. The whole cat was as if its fur had exploded, and immediately shouted hoarsely and tremblingly: "Don't touch me!"

    Si Huaixi's eyes darkened, and he said, "Your face is very red, what's wrong with you?"

    Pei Zhaozhou pressed down the tip of his tongue, dodged his amber-gold moist eyes, and spoke in a sticky and hoarse voice indistinctly, It's like holding back the shameless desire in my heart.

    Say it word by word.

    Listening to Liaoduanjing, the trembling sweet ending tune did not meet the wishes of its owner.

    "I, nothing, nothing, just let me be alone." The

    susceptibility period came and went quickly.

    The susceptibility period shouldn't have come at this time, but it was only briefly triggered by Si Huaixi's mental power.

    The lust in Pei Zhaozhou's eyes dissipated a lot, and the tightly closed lip line eased. After exhaustion, his hair was dripping with sweat full of vanilla-flavored pheromone, and his eyes were full of the afterlife.

    He almost thought that the susceptible period would last for a few days. If Si Huaixi saw his out-of-control susceptible estrus appearance, he might think he was a pervert...

    He would rather have a pheromone disorder attack than He didn't want to lose face in front of Si Huaixi.

    Pei Zhaozhou blinked his wet eyes, his thick eyelashes were dripping with water, and his amber-golden pupils were hazy with mist, revealing a seductive lust, and even his lips were bitten with ambiguous traces of wet red.

    Si Huaixi's eyes darkened.

    Pei Zhaozhou doesn't seem to know how attractive he is now, like a cat after heat, even the amber-gold cat's eyes are full of natural and ignorant clean lust, and the wet and ruddy corners of the eyes seem to be bullied to the point of crying.

    When looking at Si Huaixi, it was like a stubborn cat running towards its owner, raising its head without saying a word, complaining aggrievedly that it was bullied by other cats.

    ...It made the master want to bully it even more.

    Pei Zhaozhou was finally able to stand up, patted the ashes off his body, and replied as if nothing had happened: "It's okay, I was a little dizzy from hunger just now, and I'll be fine after a rest."

    It also made Pei Zhaozhou feel strange, usually When the susceptibility period is over, his body will feel uncomfortably painful.

    But this time the exceptionally short susceptibility period was different. Instead, it made him feel more comfortable and relaxed than ever. He didn't even feel pain from the red and swollen gonads. Instead, it was like applying a light and refreshing mint ointment, and even his exhausted body regained some strength.

    Si Huaixi was not at ease, the deserted and bewitching vanilla scent lingering at the tip of his nose gradually faded as the owner cooled down, and it seemed to be telling him something.

    ——He not only picked up a cat, but also a special cat with its own scent glands?

    The doubts in Si Huaixi's eyes became more and more serious, and he raised his vigilance in the secret observation. His slightly cold and thoughtful ice blue eyes stared at this strange man with a unique fragrance.

    He was defeated again by those pair of amber-gold pupils who were ignorant and disintegrated.

    She was dumbfounded, as if she had been tossed and bullied.

    So squeamish.

    Si Huaixi sighed slowly.

    The palm of his hand covered Pei Zhaozhou's forehead, and the cool body temperature came over, which made Si Huaixi feel a little calmer.

    ——Okay, this squeamish cat finally has no fever.

    ——Maomao is sick, which is more embarrassing than his own illness. He has picked up a delicate cat that is easy to get sick, and he has already started to worry about how to raise it.