Si Huaixi should be angry, and should reprimand him with a serious face, just like trying to teach a wayward cat that got into trouble and didn't listen.

    This was the first time he was interested in telling someone about the precautions for living in the Lucheng base. For an ordinary person without supernatural powers, it is very difficult to find a base that accommodates ordinary people in the last days As for the matter, the Lucheng base is the only conscientious base nearby that is not too harsh on ordinary people, and it also provides food such as corn cakes and potato cakes to satisfy the hunger every day.

    Not everyone needs to be in the Lucheng Base. The supernatural beings need to be selected and assigned to suitable jobs, and the bases are divided into different levels according to their contribution value, in order to obtain the materials and food distribution of different levels in the base.

    Even rare abilities have to be selected, let alone ordinary people without abilities.

    Although under his recommendation, Pei Zhaozhou will definitely be able to enter the base, but what Si Huaixi said is the precious experience of surviving in the last days, and it is also the knowledge that Pei Zhaozhou needs to know if he wants to integrate into the life of the base as soon as possible.

    For such a person who does not listen to persuasion, not to mention it is the first time we meet, and if it is someone else who does not know what is good or bad, Si Huaixi has long since ignored him coldly.

    If it wasn't for Pei Zhaozhou's death-seeking that happened to come to his land, Si Huaixi wouldn't have approached him in disgust. He wanted him to leave, but somehow tolerated it.

    Si Huaixi frowned seriously, advised himself to be angry in his heart, and then said angrily, "Is there something you don't understand?" His

    serious and angry tone collapsed instantly.

    Si Huaixi didn't even realize it to himself, now he is like a self-willed cat, lowering the bottom line step by step, pampering and tolerant without principle, and said with a straight face pretending to be serious: "I can explain to you Be clear."

    Under Si Huaixi's calm and angry tone, which was actually gentle and tolerant, Pei Zhaozhou suddenly came back to his senses, and a trace of guilt flashed in his amber golden eyes.

    He has always been a major general of the empire, even after he retired due to illness, he still served as the president of the mech company.

    He thought to himself, when he met such a kind person who cared about him, he was actually impatient and distracted, and wanted to regret not going to the base, he suddenly felt a little bit uneasy.

    Pei Zhaozhou still cherishes Si Huaixi's kindness in his heart. He immediately pursed his lips, opened his bright amber-golden eyes, and said very sincerely without seeming guilty: "I heard clearly, that base listens to you." I've explained it, and I already know a lot."

    Si Huaixi narrowed his eyes instantly, his cold sea blue eyes were full of disbelief, and now he was really a little angry.

    It's okay to be distracted, but lying about knowing the survival knowledge of the last days is a very stupid and ignorant behavior, and a little carelessness will endanger your life.

    Si Huaixi's eyes were sullen, and he asked a little coldly: "Then can you repeat what I said just now?"

    Pei Zhaozhou froze for a moment, his round amber eyes were even innocent, he, a person who is going to die sooner or later, understands this what to do.

    But when he saw Si Huaixi's dark face that made people feel uncomfortable, Pei Zhaozhou dodged guilty at first, but he could feel Si Huaixi's concern and attention for him under his gloomy face, and felt a pang in his heart. Crunchy and soft, like a hard biscuit soaked in hot milk that is about to melt.

    Such pure and warm concern made him a little dazed, and he didn't know how to react for a while.

    Pei Zhaozhou lowered his eyes, a trace of guilt and loss flashed through his hidden amber eyes, and a bitter smile appeared on his mouth.

    Si Huaixi didn't know that he had a terminal illness of pheromone disorder, and he would die sooner or later. He spent so much time teaching him how to survive in the base of the last days, but it was actually a waste of time. It would be better to let him die in the zombie bird when.

    That being said...

    he might be sad.

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes moved slightly, his obscure eyes seemed to be struggling for something, and finally he breathed out slowly.

    Call his brain silver arc.

    : Yin Hu, tell me everything he said about the Lucheng base.

    The silver arc of the brain is connected to Pei Zhaozhou's brain, and through a special device, it can communicate silently and conduct brainwave calls.

    Zhinao Yinhu originally thought that the master was going to give up his life, but unexpectedly there was a turning point. Although the master just wanted to take the initiative to learn about the information of the Lucheng base, Zhinao Yinhu replied very excitedly.

    :OK! Owner! No problem, what Si Huaixi, a man of the last days said just now, has been recorded by Yin Huo and will be broadcasted for you immediately!

    In less than half a second, Zhinao Yinhu played the entire speech of Si Huaixi just now.

    Pei Zhaozhou heard Si Huaixi's voice, the clear and magnetic male voice was like a clear spring flowing in a mountain stream, making his body on the verge of collapse seem to be quiet for a second, and the hot body temperature faded away, leaving only the still beating heart The heart, at this moment, is only speeding up for the person in front of him.

    Pei Zhaozhou raised his head, looked at the person in front of him with amber golden eyes, and said sincerely: "You said that the Lucheng base will walk east for two days, and you will have to go through a one-day observation period to detect the zombie virus. Afterwards, the staff at the Lucheng base will give me a temporary ID card, and the points earned from working for the base can be stored in the card as currency, and used for the daily needs of the base...I keep everything you said in mind I'm inside."

    ——If you want, I will try my best to live longer and not let you down.

    Si Huaixi's eyes were astonished, but the next second he pursed his lips coldly, his deep blue eyes couldn't express his emotions clearly.

    His gaze was fixed on a pair of particularly bright amber eyes, which should have been like glass cat's eyes filled with honey, reflecting the golden bright and sly light.

    At this time, there was steam, and complicated and sad emotions flashed in his eyes, which made his entire eyes dim.

    Like a sobbing cat with a pink nose, it clapped its paws obediently and stubbornly on the bright side, and flicked its tail in frustration in the dark, its hair turned gray due to grievance.

    Si Huaixi's expression suddenly turned cold, and he frowned tightly.

    ——When the cat misbehaves, he will get angry.

    ——When Mao Mao is too well-behaved and sensible, hiding unhappy things, he seems to be even more angry.