Phase 3: Chapter 53

Começar do início

"Jack, I-I can't" Ralph struggled to whisper, his voice strained and hushed.

"You like this?" Jack quietly replied. Unlike Ralph's, his voice was steady and controlled. Ralph urgently nodded as he lacked the ability to form actual words; too captivated by the intense feeling Jack's fingers fondling his nipples brought forth inside him.

"I know, I know" Jack continued as he spoke, acknowledging the overbearing effect he was having on the smaller boy, getting a rise out of how unstable Ralph was becoming in his stance.

Eventually, Jack decided that perhaps he tortured Ralph enough, in part because he too was getting tired of standing. That and Ralph's whimpering was becoming so unruly and loud that Jack worried the boy's parents might hear from their bedroom down the hall.

Jack dropped his hands down by his sides as he heard the relieved sound of Ralph taking back control of his breathing. Jack smiled at the shadow of the smitten boy in front of him, and gently took his hand, caressing it with his thumb.

"You ready?" Jack asked placidly.

"Ready for what exactly?" Ralph wondered aloud, still aiming to catch his breath.

"I think you are" Jack decided without answering Ralph's question. He squeezed the boy's hand before using it to tow him over to the other's own bed. Jack pushed Ralph against the side of the mattress, forcing the younger boy to lay down with his legs hanging off the side. Jack climbed on top of him, hovering over him as he began to kiss his lips, and then his face in the hectic, seductive way that never failed to make Ralph weak.

Ralph, of course, started giggling as his hands wandered aimlessly around to Jack's back. He pushed his hands under Jack's loose tank top, and began scratching at the boy's back for his own relief. Jack abruptly stopped after a lengthy moment or two to pull his own shirt up and off, tossing it to the floor. He hovered back down over Ralph, and the two resumed their positions from seconds earlier.

"Jack?" Ralph suddenly whispered through the endless gentle laughter. "I love you."

Jack smiled down at the boy despite the fact that it was too dark for him to see it. "Okay, captain obvious" Jack chuckled before returning to eagerly kissing Ralph's warm face. He strategically let his hands travel down Ralph's chest and stomach and the hardness of the younger boy's still-forming, newly apparent abs.

Jack was both turned on by and jealous that Ralph was really starting to rebuild some of his muscle now. He had been consistently training often, as was Jack. But the latter was secretly annoyed by the fact that he couldn't seem to put on muscle the way Ralph did. Jack was naturally thin and lanky, and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't bulk up very much. As he continued through the trenches of puberty, he hoped that eventually he'd come out on the other side with a new capacity for doing so. He was fifteen now, and with the exception of his height, he still had the same body he's had since eleven or twelve. Ralph was a year younger than him but looked a year older for that reason alone.

But one thing Jack would never do is admit that he had the capacity to be jealous or insecure, not even to Ralph. And in this case, especially not to Ralph.

Jack rid his mind of the troubling thought as his hands found the waistband of Ralph's pyjama bottoms. He fiddled with it a little, tracing the band and rubbed it between his fingers. He felt Ralph shift beneath him, startled and amused by the unfamiliarity of what Jack was doing. He started to kiss Ralph's lips in an effort to distract him a little, but Ralph was clearly overly aroused and potentially confused.

Jack let one of his hands find the sides of Ralph's lower waist and the band of his pyjama bottoms, travelling down a little to the boy's upper thigh. He began stroking it, and it was clear that Ralph felt a little more relaxed than he had been when Jack was messing with his waistband. Ralph kissed him hungrily and desperately as his anxiety began to dissolve into exhilaration. This was a common occurrence with Ralph, Jack noticed. The former would often start out thrilled and excited when they'd start to get physical. Then as Jack began taking things a step further, Ralph grew anxious and even struggled a little as his body adjusted to the intense arousal. Then he'd eventually surrender completely, becoming captivated and desperate for Jack to keep going with whatever he was doing and take it further if he could.