#22 Luis Mendoza

It's been three days since you met Luis and you can't stop thinking about him. You were just in your room reading fanfic pretending that you and Luis when you got a message from him. 

L-Hey y/n what are you doing?

Y-Nothing just reading. You?

L-That's cool. So I was thinking that you and me should meet up at the park.

You did a happy dance after you read the message.

Y-Yay I'd like that a lot.

L-Ok, meet you in 10.

Y-ok see you.

You got dress in your f/c shirt and light blue pants. You left your hair down and put on a small bow for some color. You started walking down to the door when you're mom asked you where are going, when are coming back, and who are you with. You told her you are going to the park and you be back in one hour and a friend is with you. "Ok see you in a hour honey" your mom said. Good thing it only takes three minutes to walk to the park. You looked for Luis but you didn't see him. You got worried of all the possible things that could happen. You looked a little bit more  but when you didn't see him you're about to lose hope once you've turned around with your head down some thing grabbed you by your waist. "Got ya" Louis said. You scream so loud he started laughing at you. "Hey it's not funny" you said him. "it was a little funny" he told you. "OK so what did you actually drag me here for instead of just scaring me?" you asked him. "Well I thought it was a beautiful day for a walk around the pond and to feed some ducks." He told you showing you the bread he has in his hand to feed the ducks with. You smiled and grab the bread from his hands "OK let's do our job then by feeding the duckies" you told him with the cutest voice  you could he just laughed at you. "OK let's go" he told you. People flock hand-in-hand around the pot throwing some bread at the dock so they could eat with their family. Keep off of Meijer the ducks eating. "They looks beautiful"you told Luis "yeah they do he said well looking straight at you." You turned and looked at him in the eyes he started leaning in so did you. Your lips were centimeters apart from touching each other when. "Quack!" The ducks were getting impatient because you guys had bread in your hands and he wouldn't give it to him so he flew up and grabbed it from out of Luis's  hand and flew right past you to leave you need to speechless. you started laughing so I did he "well I better get home then" you said to him. Leaving a kiss on his cheek. "See you next weekend duck boy." Blowing him a kiss.

#07 Dwayne Roberson 

Dwayne asked you out a few days ago and now you to are walking to the park so you both can have a picnic together. You were told to bring dessert and fruit. Well, Dwayne brought the  meal  You to are having.  Once Dwayne brought you to the place he picked it was so beautiful you thought. It had a perfect view of a little lake, and I had a wooden deck that was a beautiful shade of tan. The picnic blanket was the typical picnic blanket. You would see in movies and then the sandwiches looks so good. After you two ate decided to go swimming. He had also asked you to bring a swimsuit with you. You two were a little bit quiet during your whole date. Well, you were swimming, you notice he was staring at you.  There was something on your face so you asked him. "Is there something on my face or are you just think I'm pretty." He turn bright red. " I'm kidding. But something on my face, so I can move it" "no no it's just that you're so pretty. I couldn't help myself. He said, scratching the back of his neck. You swim closer to him enough where you guys were basically face-to-face. Being the confident person you are you lean in.  You two were centimeters apart he was leaning into until...splash!  Splash his face with water.  You both start laughing while you swim faster than he did so he couldn't catch up to you. He did end up catching up with you and threw you under the water. "That's what you get for splashing me!"  He tells you when you come back up. "Sorry, I can't help myself." You giggle telling him. The sun started to say I need to pack up your things and started to leave. You both walked out of the park hand-in-hand while he drove you home. Can you open your door and got out with you so he could leave you at your front door. "I had a really fun night" you told him "yeah me too. Hope we can do this again." "Of course," you told him leaving him a kiss on the cheek. "Good night Robertson," you said, with a teasing tone in your voice.

Laser Averman

After your movie was done, you were trying to find Averman but you couldn't see him. "Aww is the little y/n can't get a man!" Y/e said Great talk to yourself last thing you needed. Is this little bitch to ruin your day. Your friends had left before you, since you were looking for Averman. You were going to say something to her, but then he felt some hands around your waist. "Hey there beautiful" Averman tells you. You and Y/e were surprised to see him. "Are you ready for our date beautiful" he asked you. "Are you sure you wanna go with her? I mean, if you really look at her she's not that pretty" y/e says to Averman. "Have you looked in a mirror lady I see this beautiful young girl named Y/N who is breathtaking,and I know this is me just meeting her, but when I first saw her I was like wow she needs to be mine right away so if I were you, I would find someone I could deal with you while I get this beautiful young lady right here" he tells Y/E. Y/e was fuming with anger of what he said to her. Well, you two were walking off you may or may not have flipped her off. "Thank you for doing that Averman you didn't have to that" you told him "what do you mean? I didn't have to you're my date  after all what would I be? If I didn't protect you" "that's true you told him."  

Time skip to chick-fil-A

"Whatever you wanna menu it's on me" Averman and told you "are you sure?" You asked him. You both got your food and just talked about yourself. "I never got the idea of Hokey all I know is how to play Y/s."  You told Averman "What hokey is the best sport ever you have no idea what you are talking about!" He yelled at you in a joking way. "Wow time fly's when you are having fun." You told him. "I better start heading home and I think you should to" you said to Averman. "Yay but before you go can I get your number?" He asked. "Of course" you answer him. You gave him your number and kiss him on the cheek. "See you soon Averman!" "Uhh uhh BYE Y/N!" He yelled.

I hope you have an excellent day. Please give me an an excellent day by giving me ideas for this book I only have three ideas felt so give the idea you have on the next part please. The word count is 2228. Have fun reading!