Levitt:Maybe we don't deserve to transcend.

Two grenades are thrown towards the Disciple Guards, both of the grenades blow up]

Disciples [Shout]

Bellamy shoots the Guard Disciples still standing]

Disciple Agh!

Disciple Unh!

Bellamy:Cover me.
[Door chimes]

Door opens]

Clarke, Bellamy, Levitt, and Octavia enter, weapons raised]

They all lower their weapons. The Stone is glowing.

Levitt:We're too late.

Test

Cadogan stands on a Pierre]

Waves rolling]

Glowing light appears behind him]

Callie:What took you so long?

Cadogan:Heh. Our Pier. I took you fishing here once.

Callie:Why only once?

Cadogan:You jumped in. Oh, I told you not to, but you didn't listen. Heh heh heh. You never listened.

Callie:She took after her Mother.

Cadogan:You're not Callie.

Callie:No. This is who you chose. We most often take the form of the subject's greatest teacher or the source of their greatest failure. In the rare emotion-driven species such as your own, it can be their greatest love. Seems you're faced with all of the above.

Cadogan:Are you God?

Callie:Heh. For our purposes, you may consider me your Judge.

Cadogan:My judge? So they were right. This is a trial, a test, not a war.

Callie:Correct. The last of your kind to stand before us - Becca - refused the test. Tell me...Dad, is the human race now ready to join us?

Cadogan:Yes...we are ready.

Callie:Excellent. Here's how it works. We talk, I ask questions, you answer truthfully. If you do not, I will know it. If your answers are satisfactory, your consciousness and that of your entire species will become one with ours. You will transcend your human form and become infinite. If you fail to earn this evolutionary leap, you will be eliminated, turned to crystal the way the Bardoans and countless other civilizations before them were. Sound good? The first question is about love. So few species are given this gift, yet you have attempted to erase it in pursuit of this moment. Why?

Gunshot.

Cadogan falls.

Bellamy stands behind him with his gun raised.

Thud.

Bellamy shoots Cadogan repeatedly in the back until he is out of bullets]

Bellamy:Pencils down.

Bunker - Fighting Pits

Jordan pulls at the cement blocking the door]

Jordan Unh!

Miller My turn. Get some water.

Jordan Sound like they're getting closer.

Indra Gaia took the last of the water on her hunt.

Jordan I'll go to the river.

Jordan walks away with the water bottles in hand.

Jordan sees Hope in a room by herself and stops, then enters