Madi(To the boy): Come on. You know you want to pet her.

The boy goes over to pat Picasso with Madi and Luca.

Boy: I bet she's hungry, too.

Madi: I'll be right back.

Madi goes into the room with Emori and the other Sanctumite refugees.

Skyler: Everyone's hungry. How is Jackson gonna get our rations past that?

Skyler points to Sheidheda's minions on the camera.

Jeremiah: John Murphy will think of something. We're safe now because of him. I have faith.

Trey scoffs and walks away.

Madi(To Emori): No offense, but if our lives really do depend on Murphy, we're screwed.

Emori chuckles.

One of Sheidheda's Minions tries entering the code for the reactor.

Sanctum Neighborhood

Sheidheda(On Microphone): And I repeat, anyone...

Sheidheda continues talking on the microphone.

Cadogan: A fire-burned castle surrounded by a city of garbage dumpsters.

Sanctumites run into their houses covering their windows.

Sheidheda(On Microphone): Stay out of sight.

Cadogan: Everywhere human beings go is worse off for it, but thanks to us, we will transcend. Thanks to us, we will reach the promised land.

Elena: For God's sake.

Clarke,Elena and Raven walks ahead of the Disciples and Murphy as they walk down the stairs.

Murphy walks over to Bellamy.

Murphy: Hey. So what's our play here?

Bellamy: Our play?

Murphy:Don't get me wrong, you look good. Not as good as me, but I know a thing or two about pretending to be something that you're not.

Bellamy: This isn't an act, Murphy. I'm trying to save us all. I don't expect you to understand. Just know that I am your friend, and I'm looking out for you.

Murphy: That's very reassuring. I'm just gonna...

Murphy walks ahead of Bellamy and the other Disciples and up to Raven and Murphy.

Murphy: Tell me he's not serious.

Raven: Welcome to the party.

Murphy: Yeah. Not gonna lie, feeling a little out of the loop.

Elena: Mutual. You said that Madi and Sky are safe for now. What does that even mean?

Murphy: She's safe. She's with Emori...in the reactor.

Elena turns her head to Murphy.

Murphy: I know, I know, but believe it or not, it was the safest place on Sanctum.

Raven: What the hell's been going on here?

Cadogan: Hold.

Everyone is forced to stop walking.

Elena: Look, I'm in a hurry, you have our friends. I would like them back, then to see my daughters. If you wanna see yours, The Flame is this way.

Cadogan: New plan. You go, we'll stay here.

Bellamy: Sir, you heard her. As long as our friends are out there, she won't risk their lives.

Cadogan: That's why these two are staying with us.