Bellamy:Yes. Forgive me.

Cadogan:I don't want to cause you any more pain, Bellamy, but your friends have to pay for what they've done. Their crimes go beyond Anders. Dozens of disciples are dead because of them.

Bellamy:What if there was a way to fix the Flame?

Cadogan:Bellamy.

Bellamy:With the technology you have here, it could be possible.

Cadogan:And you'll help me get it as long as I don't harm your friends?

SIGHS.

Cadogan:Don't be ashamed. The path is new to you. I've walked it for centuries, and it's still hard. You remind me of my son Reese. He went in search of the Flame. I never saw him again. I think my daughter killed him. I'll never know for sure.

Bellamy:Well, if I can get the Flame and your daughter really is in there, you can find out.

Cadogan:All right. If you can get it and if we can repair it and if it contains the code to the last war, your friends will be absolved.

DOOR CHIMES, OPENS.

Bellamy:It's so good to see both of you. Echo, your face.

RAVEN: Tell us this is a joke. These clothes, the way you betrayed us to Cadogan. Tell us this is part of some plan.

Bellamy:Keep your voice down. They are listening,and we don't have much time. -

Raven:Here's the part where you tell us how screwed we are.

Bellamy:Very. You're to be executed. There is one thing that can stop it, the Flame.

Raven:The Flame that you told Cadogan we destroyed?

Bellamy:We believe it can be repaired.

Raven:We? I don't know where it is.

Bellamy:Raven, you were there Who took it after it came out of Sky?

Raven:I don't know, and if I did, I wouldn't tell you.

Bellamy banged on the door.

Guard:Yes.

Bellamy:Take this one to M-Cap.

Echo:Bellamy, no!

RAVEN: Get off me don't touch me. So much for family.

GUARD: Move.

DOOR OPENS AND SHUTS.

Echo:Who the hell are you?

Bellamy:I'm the man you loved.

Echo:The man I loved would not be OK with torturing Raven.

Bellamy:It's not torture.

Echo:It is if you fight it. I know these people, Bellamy. I trained for years to pass as one. Then I spent another months, and I actually became one, all so I could save you and then avenge you.

Bellamy:I'm sorry you went through that.

Echo:Are you? Because it looks to me like while I was out there doing everything I could to get to you, you were forgetting me, forgetting your friends, who your family is. I scarred my own face to remind myself of who I was and where I came from so I wouldn't lose myself while I let them play with my mind. You've lost yourself, Bellamy. This isn't you.

Bellamy:I'm trying to save all of you.

Echo:And what happens if you can't find the Flame? You just gonna stand by and watch as they execute us?