Echo: She understood?

Hope: Yes. My mother, my responsibility.

Gabriel: You said they used the bridge. Well, I'm assuming that's what we call the anamoly, a bridge between worlds. Is there a way to control it here, too?

Hope: Yes. She's standing on it.

(They enter a bunker that is located under the floor)

Gabriel: I don't believe it.

Hope: I used to play down here as a kid. Little did I know it was a bridge to the stars.

Gabriel: 'C.B.'

Echo: So how do we get to Bardo?

Hope: 'Trust Bellamy.'

Gabriel: Of course. You have the code.

Hope: A friend on the inside gave it to me. No, no, no. The code, it's washed away. We're not going anywhere.

______________________________________________

Octavia: Shh. Work with me here. Here. Ahh! How'd Bellamy do this? Oh, god.

Diyoza: Looks like she figured out that milk doesn't come from a pinky.

Octavia: Should you be walking around?

Diyoza: Well, I just squeezed something the size of a watermelon out of something the size of a grape. I'll survive. Hi. Hello, little person. Sorry mama conked out on you back there. It'll never happen again.

Octavia: How did this happen? I left seconds after you but got here months later. Explain.

Diyoza: Do I look like Einstein to you? Near as I can figure time between here and Sanctum doesn't square up. The good news is you can be here for years, and no one would miss you. I mean, no one would miss you anyway, so...

Octavia: Thanks, and the bad news is?

Diyoza: The bad news is there's no way off. On second thought, there's no bad news. Look at this place. I've had time to scout. As far as I can tell, there are no threats. There's plenty of food, water, we have shelter. When you told me to think of someplace that makes me happy, it's here. That's why the anomoly called us. Thank God we didn't cut your arm off, by the way.

Octavia: I can't stay here.

Diyoza: Where are you going?

Octavia: To the anomoly. Where do you think?

______________________________________________

Hope: Trust me when I tell you it is too deep. The dive will kill you.

Echo: How long did you expect us to stay?

Hope: What is it about Bellamy that has otherwise sensible women willing to die for him? Octavia tried for six years to get back to her brother.

Echo: You were here for six years?

Hope: I was here for twenty years. She was here for ten, six of them spent trying to reach the pretty light at the bottom of the lake.

Gabriel: Hey. I think I can read this.

Hope: Let's hope you learn faster.

Gabriel: Once it dries, I'll use the charcoal to bring out the indentations in the paper. Now tell me about the code.

Hope: Told you. It operates the bridge.

Gabriel: Right. Like the, uh, one on Octavia's back.

Hope: No. That was for me. From what I gather, every mind has it's own unique code. They call it a-- a biometric--