Adjustment Protocol

Beginne am Anfang

The truth is... you're fine until you're not And Murphy said he'd help.

Real comforting.

Have some faith.

Inside sanctum.

Man:Enjoy.

Murphy:Oh, come on. You know you want some of this.

Emori:They tied us to stakes, John They were gonna burn us alive And you still want to play house with them?What about our friends?

Murphy:Yeah, this is how we save them Think about it. Everyone's just trying to survive,even Russell We just need to make him see that it's in his best interest to keep all of us alive In our case, forever.

Castle.

Russell:You must be starving Let's get you something to eat After that, I need you to handle the naming day preparations.

Elena:I'm not hungry and I just got back Get Priya to do it.

Russell:She's an engineer, not a party planner.

Clarke:Have you been to one of my parties?Fine. I'll get Priya to do it Good. Now,if I spend one more minute like this,I will spontaneously combust from the shame.

Russell:Go get cleaned up. I'll resurrect your mother.

Elena:Wait.Does that mean Echo's still alive?

Murphy:What she's saying is now that anyone can be a Nightblood, maybe you use someone else?

Clarke:Oh, stop your whining Do you want to be immortal or not?Because if you become Primes and this revolution spreads,they're coming for you, too.

Elena:Hey, we want to be there when Mom comes back Wait for us?

Russell:Of course, sweetheart. Be quick.

Clarke and Elena left.

Russell:I admire your loyalty to your friends, but I need to know if you're still with us.

Murphy:Of course we are.

Emori:Absolutely.

Russell:Still, you should know if anything happens to me or my family,my guards have orders to...

Murphy:Enough said. We're in.

Russell:Good Now let me tell you about your new identities Thank you.

Russell's lab.

Jackson:She's too weak for another bone marrow extraction.

Abby:How close are you to removing Sheidheda?

Raven:I'm trying, but without the notebook,I... I can't get past that AI.

Jackson:She said if you don't stop, the child will die.

Raven:I heard her.

Jackson:So either he kills her, or Russell does?

Abby:I'll worry about Russell.

Abby stuck a needle with nightblood in her arm.

Jackson&Raven:Abby!

Abby:We'll take the doses from me Raven, keep trying Jackson, we can do this I'll be fine.

Jackson:None of this is fine.

Abby:Look at me. I know it's hard We don't have a choice.

Jackson:Said by every war criminal ever.

Abby:I shouldn't have said that to you You're a good man, Eric.

Jackson:Am I?This bone marrow lets them kill more innocent people so that our people can live.