The Old Man and the Anomaly

Start from the beginning

Trisha:Uh..Uh, look, dad I've seen inside this one girl's head I know what she's done Trust me, if we bring her back, or her sister back she'll kill us all.

Russell:I don't think she will, not if we do the right thing Stay here I'll have Jade fetch you Clarke's and Elena's clothes.

Trisha rolled her eyes.

Russell:Sweetheart...When the universe gives you a second chance, you take it We'll get through this You'll see.

With the group.

JACKSON: Thank god there both still in there It would have destroyed Abby.

BELLAMY: Question is, how do we get Josephine and Trisha out?

ECHO: We need raven. She'll know what to do.

Madi:Raven's not here.

Bellamy:Hey, we're gonna get her back When the transport ship lands, we'll be waiting in the field with Josephine and Trisha Once we're all back on the mothership,Abby, raven, and Jackson will go to work.

Jordan:What if they don't open the shield and let us out?

ECHO: If they don't, Josephine and Trisha die
That's why they will.

Jordan:What about Delilah? If Clarke and Elena are still alive, then she could be, too.

Bellamy didn't answer.

Bellamy:That's not true, but worry about Clarke and Elena for now We start asking questions and the primes figure out why

Sky:They can't figure it out if they're dead Once we kill the primes,we take over sanctum. We save Clarke and Mom here in the lab that was built for it.

Bellamy:Is that your idea or Sheidheda's?

Sky:Who cares if it works? I've been surveilling the one named Miranda We kill her and let them find the body They'll think it's the children of Gabriel and panic, locking themselves inside the palace, probably the great hall, and that's where we'll be waiting to take out the rest.

Jordan:We're not killing Delilah.

Sky:Delilah's already dead.

Jackson:We don't know that for sure.

Sky:You're right,but what we do know is,I'm the commander Echo thinks it's a good plan, don't you, spy?

Echo:A little aggressive for the situation, but it could work if we were willing to kill all of their people along with them when they come after us for killing their gods.

Sky:We are.

Bellamy:No, we're not your mother never raised you this way.

Sky:well she can't anymore because she's dead.

Bellamy:no she's not but Gaia would tell you the same thing if she were here We have until the ship lands to come up with a quiet way to get Clarke and Lydia on it.