The Old Man and the Anomaly

Start from the beginning

Diyoza:Where do you think you're going?

Gabriel:To the anomaly as planned.Time to find out what it wants with you Oh, about the gun, if you bring it, you'll most likely kill all of us, yourself and baby included It's up to you.

Diyoza:Come on.

Uh! Huh! Uh...Ugh...

I got a bad feeling about this.

Ship.

DOOR OPENS

DOOR CLOSES

Abby:Gavin...We're ready for you.

Woman:For the glory and grace of the primes.

Gavin:For the glory and grace of the primes.

MAN: Congratulations, Gavin Your spirit shall live eternally.

CHUCKLES.

ABBY: I don't know what this [INDISTINCT] is I just know that it works.

NIYLAH: Abby, we're talking about erasing a person's mind.

Abby:I know what we're talking about, honey.

RAVEN: Can I talk to Abby alone, please?You said we came here to save Kane,but you left out how.

Raven looked at the table.

Raven:That's Becca's serum, isn't it?

Abby:Yes. It is I show them how to make nightblood, they save Marcus.

Raven:But by turning him into one of them,by murdering that man out there and keeping Kane in...

Abby:Gavin, come with me.

Raven:Abby...

Simmon:Excuse me for interrupting It's not murder, raven It's sacrifice Gavin wants this, don't you, Gavin?

Gavin:More than anything in the world.

Simmon:You can't even look at him.

Raven:Do you mind?Abby, look at him.

Gavin:Ma'am, it's ok You're giving me a gift As a null, I could never dream of a moment like this.

Simmon:Your offering is accepted with love and light.

GASPING

Oh!

Nice catch.

Don't worry He felt no pain.

Raven:So much for,"first, do no harm."So...

[DOOR CLOSES]

Raven:How do we do it?

Sanctum.

JOSEPHINE: Well? Any sign of stroke? How long until our brain melts?

Russell:Best guess...36 hours,less if you can't keep Them on there side of the divide.

Josephine:Oh, it's not a problem They are both back in there cage.

Trisha:We just need to stay awake long enough for priya to build something to generate the emp.

Russell:You can't tell priya or anyone else,not until your mother is back and we're sure we can make enough hosts for you and the others.

Josephine:I'm confused we already have a host I just need you to finish what you started. We take out my mind drive,we nuke the neural mesh with the emp,and then we put it back in Problem solved.

Russell:Josie,Trish,we have a chance to erase this sin to give Clarke and Elena there body back, to put you in a willing host.

Josephine/trish:Uh, are you out of your mind?