Damocles - Part One

Start from the beginning

It's your first entry after we woke up and we thought we were alone,right after your sword of Damocles speech to the leaders of the so-called free world.

We didn't need that one, did we,and here it is... plans for the survival of the species,courtesy of our friends aboard Eligius three.

They weren't criminals.

Neither are we, not anymore.

You will be if you commit genocide.

Paxton:And I thought we were all friends now.

Diyoza:Relax, Paxton. We are.

Paxton:It was always gonna be us or them.

Diyoza:Kane knows that, too, don't you, Kane?
She's good, isn't she?

McCreary:These is only one reason you're still alive, and once she's born, you won't be.

McCreary:Lock her up.

Man:Yes, sir.

Kane:Look. We gave you what you wanted Our Intel was good,and if you don't mind,
I'd like to see Abby now.

Diyoza:Otherwise known as the reason you're still alive,and I do mind You can see her once she's finished healing my men and examining my child Until then...why don't we listen to what you've done, Kane?

Diyoza:That is the sound of victory.

Room.

Clarke:Octavia would have killed us.

Abby:Clarke, they're getting slaughtered.

Clarke:We made our choice You made your choice Let's do this Last patient.

Clarke:You did good, Mom After this, I want you to rest. Madi,Sky  and I will clean up After this, it'll get easier.

Abby:I need it to get easier.

Clarke:There's something I have to ask The overdose Was it an accident?

Abby:I don't know.

Clarke:Well, we're together now...and we'll get through this, too...all of us.Madi. Madi? Scott?Sky?

Clarke looked down and saw that the keys were gone.

Clarke:Oh, Scott took the keys they're going to fight.
I have to stop them.

Abby:Well,I'll go with you.

Clarke:No, no. It's fine.They won't get far You stay here and finish up I'll bring them back.

Abby: they'll just do it again As long as that thing is in her head...

Clarke:I promised her I wouldn't take it out.
What am I supposed to do?

Abby:You're asking someone who sent 100 kids to the ground to keep her own daughters from being floated So whatever it takes, then?

Clarke:Whatever it takes.

Outside.

Madi:It won't start.

Clarke:I took out the conductor. Now let's go.

Sky:Fine. We'll walk, then. Out of my way.

Clarke:No.

Sky:Let go of me.

Clarke:Sky, ascende superius.

Sky:You took out the conductor I changed the pass phrase I'm not a child anymore, Clarke I'm the Commander, and my people are dying.

Clarke:I will not let you die in this war.

Scott pulled Skyler and Madi closer to him.

Battle grounds.