I'm impressed.

Don't be.

If McCreary knows they're coming,then we've failed.

Without the element of surprise,it'll be a massacre.

We have to tell them to go back.

Echo:Let's get this thing on top.

Battle grounds.

Bellamy:Echo...

Elena:Wait She's speaking trig for a reason.They know we're coming Clarke?

Harper:It had to be Elena,if Clarke's on their side, she speaks Trig, too.

Monty:Clarke's on their side? What does that mean?

Bellamy:It means we have to make this fast.

Elena:We're on it. Be safe Over and out.

Cave.

Raven:Clarke and McCreary?

Echo:If it's true, I'll deal with her later.

Battle grounds.

Miller:Lindo Take your people and scout south Stay out of sight and don't engage We need details on troop count and weapons Spacekru, you're with me.

Man:Yeah.

Cave.

Shaw:I'm going with you.

Echo:The hell you are Trust has to be earned Isn't that right, Colonel?

Let's roll.

Murphy:Man, I never get the gun.

Raven:You're staying here.

Shaw:Raven, you need my help.

Raven:Wrong. What we need is for McCreary to not be able to launch missiles into our friends again.

Shaw:You'd think I'd do that if I got caught?

Raven:I think torture has a way of changing people's minds I won't be long.

Shadow valley.

Sky:She's awake.

Clarke:Mom?

Abby:Clarke?

Clarke:Hi.

Abby:where's Elena?

Clarke:not here right now.

Abby:How...

Clarke:Mom, no. Hey. Hey.

Abby:don't want you to see me like this.

Clarke:Mom, I need you We're in trouble. Octavia's army will be here in 5 days Unless you treat McCreary's people...

Sky&Madi&Scott:Clarke, no.

Clarke:Madi Sky this is not up for discussion.

Abby:I saw both pictures Who are they

Clarke:It's a long story Right now, we have to focus on getting you on your feet so you can operate.

Abby:No. Those people. McCreary...Is a murder and a sociopath who happens to need the same thing we do To stop Octavia.

Clarke:He threatened to kill us, didn't he?

Abby:Yes.

Clarke:I don't like this any more than you do But if we help him, we live His people win the war We worry about the rest later Mom, your heart rate's weak and you're not retaining fluid I'm worried if you take any more of these to function...