The Warriors Will

Start from the beginning

Abby:Shut up and get out.

McCreary:Go find Diyoza You two, guard the door No one gets in or out.

Abby:You knew she's pregnant.

McCreary:It's mine Did she tell you that?

Abby:No, but I can see why she wouldn't brag about it Do it Kill me like you killed the other doctor Put us both out of our misery.

McCreary:No I got a better idea,a contest... your disease versus mine Something tells me you'll break before I die, Doc.

Bunker.

All the rations have been packed. 50% of our people won't march.

Fear of sandstorms has put a dent in morale.

Miller:We're letting it be known that we're taking the long route to avoid them, but...

Indra:Don't be a coward, Miller It's not the sandstorms Tell her the truth.

Miller:It's sky The fact that there's a supposed Commander out there has complicated things.

Octavia:"Complicated"?You just told me half of our people are refusing to march I'd call that more than complicated.

Miller:Maybe if you hadn't tried to kill her,the believers would...

Octavia:We don't need them Even at half strength, we outnumber Diyoza's army.

Still not enough, not without the worms.

Maybe, maybe not,but we still got the
element of surprise.

Octavia:I say, we go win this war, and once we do, the rest of Wonkru, they'll follow If you disagree, then say so because otherwise, you're no good to me Either you're Wonkru, or an enemy of Wonkru My advice...you can either unite us behind the real Commander or remind those who refuse to march what happens to our enemies.

Your real Commander's a child who showed up yesterday.

Blodreina's kept us strong through 6 years of hell Now you're advising her to stand down or kill half our people?

That's not what I'm advising In case you hadn't noticed, Sky's gone That ship has sailed Clarke's not gonna bring her back.

She means the fighting pits.

Brell:Yes.

Miller:Brell, that's her brother and best friend that we're talking about And Indra and Gaia.

Brell:I'm aware.

Octavia:I'm confused You want me to kill the people who conspired to bring you back your precious Commander?

Brell:No I want you to bend the knee to her, but I know you won't You want your army to march?Show them what happens when they don't.

_

_

Octavia:Oh, now, this is perfect And here, I thought the time of the Commanders was over.

Indra:It was Now it's not.

Octavia:The day you asked me to be your second was the best day of my life Did I ever tell you that? You accepted me when my own people wouldn't You gave me the strength to be more than I ever thought I could be.

Indra:I gave you nothing That strength was already there.

Octavia:You betrayed me, Indra.

Indra:I betrayed Blodreina.

Octavia:What's the difference?

Indra:Octavia kom Skaikru was my second I taught her when to attack and when not to. I advised her to do what's best for her people, not herself.