Acceptable Losses

Start from the beginning

Madi:mom, we understand.

Elena: Once Echo gets that camera in the sky down, we all get to go home to Shallow Valley.

Madi: Great. Maybe when we fight the war there, I won't have to suck.

With Elena and Monty.

Elena: Harper told me I might find you down here.

Monty: I miss my algae farm. I thought being around all this might help.

Elena: Does it?

Monty: Most of the crops are fallow. The equipment needs repair. I give it 3 weeks until this place is as dead as the wasteland.

Elena: Oh. Uh, I've been meaning to give this to you. It just never really felt like the right time.

Monty: Jasper's handwriting.

Elena: I found it at Arkadia not long after Praimfaya. I nearly read it a couple of times, but now I'm glad I didn't.

[DOOR OPENS]

COOPER: Guard the door. I'll just be a minute.

MAN: okay.

[DOOR CLOSES]

Elena: Come on. Go. Go.

[DOOR OPENS]

COOPER: Let's go.

[DOOR CLOSES]

Elena: Monty, you can't pick a lock with pruning shears.

Monty: Ye of little faith. The keypad energizes the solenoid, pulls the coil and pin back. A magnet can do the same thing.

[CREAK]

MONTY: Biocontainment lab? What the hell is that for?

Elena: Let's find out.

Monty: I don't like this.

Elena: Oh, my God.

Monty: You said no one else was bitten.

Elena: No. They weren't. I don't-I don't understand. Why would she- They're breeding them.

Monty: The cold must slow them down.Elena, if Octavia can deliver these worms in a defector-

[MOANING]

Elena walked closer.

Elena: He's alive.

[EXHALES]

With Raven and echo.

Echo: Hey, Spacewalker.

Raven: Finally. Tell me this is a rescue op.

Echo: It won't be anything if we can't get out of this church. I'm betting, by now, my girl's figured out how to slip her collar. They're watching us, but there's something I need you to see. Let's go get some water. Monty said I need to insert it into any console connected to the transport ship's primary server.

Raven: It's essentially a keylogger, auto-installs and opens a back door to their surveillance system that only Monty can see. Heh. It's brilliant. Too bad we can't get to the bridge without our heads exploding.

Echo: What about Kane? Maybe he-

Raven: You saw him. He's with Diyoza. I don't know what happened to him in that bunker, but he's different.

Echo: You haven't seen them, Raven. They're all different. Murphy said you had someone inside their camp. Can we trust him?

Raven: I hope so. He's our only shot. Hey, can we talk?