McCreary: What is this?

Diyoza: We need a place to house the defectors.

McCreary: Defectors? You and your politics. Two missiles and this war would be over.

Diyoza: And then what? How many of our people are farmers? How many are engineers?

Kane: How many are expected to die of a mystery virus?

[McCreary pulls out his gun and points it at Kane]

McCreary: Say that again.

Diyoza: Stand down, McCreary. Abby's working around the clock to find a cure for you and the others. You kill Kane and that all goes away.

McCreary: You think we're dividing their forces, but he is dividing ours.

[Diyoza stands in between McCreary and Kane]

McCreary: I thought you wanted to win this war.

Diyoza: 'In war, the greatest victory is one that requires no battle.' Sun Tzu.

[McCreary lowers his gun]

Diyoza: We have everything: the valley, the weapons, the eye in the sky. They have nothing. They're already hungry, and now they're watching their leader burn food. We're the only thing that can defeat us.

McCreary: It must be hard...being a visionary surrounded by people who can't see.

Diyoza: Story of my life.

Bunker

Diyoza: [on P.A.] I know you've all suffered. I know you're hungry and-

[Miller shuts off the P.A. with a click]

Octavia: That might be Diyoza's voice, but those are Kane's words.

Miller: He knows where we're vulnurable and he's sharing it with the enemy.

Kara: We need to assume others will be willing to do the same. In the arena, Kane openly defied you to stir dissent, and dissent spreads like any virus.

Octavia: I want patrols along the perimeter around the clock. When that ship comes back, anyone caught beyond the ruins--

[Door opens. Clarke,Elena,Scott, Bellamy, and Monty enter]

Miller: This is a private meeting.

Octavia: It's fine.

[Miller sighs]

Clarke: We all have people in that valley that need our help.

Octavia: If you're talking about your mother, I am not interested in rescuing traitors. I'm trying to prevent more of them.

Bellamy: Your people are hungry and you're worrying about defectors? We should stop wasting time looking for enemies in Polis, and we should start trying to find a way back into that valley.

Octavia: Last time I checked, Diyoza can see our every move.

Harper: That's where Monty comes in.

Monty: Laser-comm. It's dialed right into their mother ship. All I need is a relay tower on the ground that we build out of scrap in a computer. I should be able to blind the eye from right here.

Scott: Good plan.

Miller:Once it's down, we can attack.

Octavia: Fine. Miller set Monty up. Cooper, shoot anyone who tries to defect. We're done here. Time to train.

[Octavia and Kara leave]

Bellamy: That is not my sister.

[Elena and Scott sees Madi, Skyler and Gaia walking together]