Bellamy: Octavia. Glad to see you back on your feet. She tried to get in to see you, but they wouldn't let--

Octavia: What is she doing here?

Echo: I just wanted to thank you for saving my people.

Octavia: They're not your people. Azgeda is a memory. There is only Wonkru, and there is no place in it for you.

Bellamy: I know you two have history, but Echo is on our side. She proved herself dozens of times on the ring.

Octavia: This isn't the ring. Wonkru, I banished this murderer from the bunker six years ago so did Elena, My judgement still stands.

Bellamy: O.

Octavia: She has 24 hours. If she's still here by then, she fights in the arena.

[Octavia and Kara walk away]

Bellamy: I'll be right back.

[Bellamy walks after them]

Bellamy: Octavia! Octavia, stop. It was six years ago. You just can't cast her out. She won't survive.

[Horn sounds]

Octavia: Diyoza's ship.

[Horn sounds]

Man: Move, move, move!

Octavia: Bellamy. Bellamy, get in the bunker.

[Bellamy walks away]

Bellamy: Not without Echo.

Kara: Blodreina, you have to get below ground, too.

Bellamy: Echo!

Echo: Bellamy!

Kara: Blodreina, look!

[Parachutes with supplies fall from the aircraft overhead]

Diyoza: [Over Loudspeaker] People of Wonkru, this is Colonel Diyoza offering you a chance for peace. I know you all suffered, I know you're hungry, and so many of you are weary of Octavia's rule, but now you have a choice. Abandon your weapons, leave Wonkru behind, and join us in Shallow Valley. We have plenty of food and shelter for those seeking a better life.

Echo: She's recruiting.

Diyoza: [Over Loudspeaker] When our ship returns tonight, head for the wastelands. Anyone waiting for us outside the ruins will be rescued. But come unarmed. If Octavia attacks our ship, we will retaliate against your city with lethal force. We're watching everything, always.

[Octavia strikes down one of the speakers]

Diyoza: [Over Loudspeaker] There is a place in the valley for all of us, so please chose wisely.

Shallow Valley

Diyoza: If what you say about the farm is true, this won't make her any friends.

Kane: No, this is theater. She knows we're still watching. She wants us to think she's still in control.

Diyoza: Or she is in control and you're not as useful as your girlfriend after all. Relax, Kane. Fostering dissent is like seduction, it takes time.

Woman: Anything?

McCreary: Hmm.

McCreary: Don't worry, there are caves all over this valley. Murphy's in one of them. As soon as he surfaces, he dies.

[Door opens. Men walk in]

Man: Hey.

[Men pick up the tables throughout the room and move them]