Elena: You're really here

Elena: You're really here. Madi?, Scott?Sky?

Bellamy:they're safe.They're in the woods with the others. Diyoza won't look for them as long as we're in control.

Elena: You're all still alive-- Murphy, Monty, Raven?

Bellamy: Echo, Clarke and Emori, Yeah.Elena, you saved us all.

Elena: And now you're home. Wait. Why'd she release me?

Bellamy: We made a deal. She agreed to open the bunker.

Ship.

Murphy: They're all still asleep.

Raven: I told you, you don't have to go all the way down there. See for yourself. The sleeping prisoners are green. As Monty would say, green is good. The empty pods where the crew slept are red. Red is --

Murphy: Dead.

Raven: Yes. That includes out friend Kodiak. Anyways, it's handled. The only one waking them up now is me.

Murphy: If it's handled, why do you still have that Raven work face on?

Raven: Because while you were wandering aimlessly, I was trying to figure out who we're dealing with down there. She look familiar?

Murphy: It's the woman from the Captain's log.

Raven: Colonel Charmaine Diyoza. She was something they called a navy seal, was decorated for valor three times.

Murphy: I don't understand. How does a war hero end up leading a mutiny on board a prison ship?

Raven: Good question. She became a terrorist--bombing campaigns, assassinations. At the time of her arrest, she was the most wanted criminal in the world.

Murphy: Oh, and we're threatening to kill her people. What could go wrong?

Bellamy (On radio): Raven, can you hear me? Come in.

Raven: Tell me everyone's okay.

Bellamy: Everyone's okay. We reached a deal with the people from that ship, and, by the way, the Laser-comm's an open line, so they can hear every word we say.

Murphy: Nice to meet you. We're not bad people. We--

Bellamy: Raven, keep him away from the radio.

Raven: Copy that.

Valley.

Bellamy: Anyway, they know the rules, but just to be safe, Colonel Diyoza, here they are again. If anyone tries to get around your security, you pull the plug. If anyone does anything that wasn't agreed upon, you pull the plug, and if you don't hear from me every hour on the hour, you pull the plug.

Ship.

Raven: Is that all?

Lockup.

Bellamy: No that's not all. Someone wants to say hello.