Tonight. Tonight. Tonight.

We did the right thing, Clarke. Yesterday, we were right. Today, we have to live with being wrong.

Clarke:We're back on the Ark. Killing our own people so that... so that we can live. Locking them up.

Elena:Bellamy's sister is out there. He would do anything to open that door.

Miller:Do you think that's a risk we should take?

Abby:No, but unlike you, I hate myself for it.

How we feel about ourselves is irrelevant, Abby. We all have done things to save our people. Unconscionable things. We've put our people first. That is how we live with ourselves.

Door opens

Door closes.

Jaha:Your mother is strong You are stronger.

Elena:It won't always be like this,Clarke.

Clarke:You'll see. Bellamy will go free as soon as the death wave passes, ok?

Elena:Ok.

Clarke:Good. In the meantime,Bellamy has a lot of friends in the guard.

Jaha:We need to put someone on his door that wants to survive more than be liked.

Clarke:I think I know someone like that.

Elena:They're just gonna keep him locked up for years?

Clarke:Of course not.

Elena:Clarke, this is his sister we're talking about. I think we both know he's never just gonna let that go.

Clarke turned to Murphy.

Clarke:Look, all I need to know from you is...

Murphy:Don't worry about it. I'm with you. No one's opening that hatch as long as I'm in here with Emori.

Bellamy: No!

Clarke:How's he doing?

Bellamy: Get me out of here!

Murphy:How do you think he's doing?

Bellamy grunting

Thud

Thudding

Murphy:We'll take it from here.

Thudding

Murphy:This'll go well.

Thudding

Elena:You'll talk to him?

Murphy:Yeah.

Thudding

Bellamy: Let me out!

Elena:I'll relieve you in hours.

Murphy:All right.

Bellamy:Help me!

Groaning

Murphy:Bellamy,what the hell are you doing? You're just hurting yourself.

Bellamy:Murphy. Murphy. Untie me. Please.

Murphy:I can't do that. Look, I'm... I'm sorry about your sister...

Bellamy:- You let me go! -

Murphy:Hey, I can't, ok?

Groaning

Murphy:Ok, I can't. We can't open that hatch. So stop doing this to yourself before I call medical and knock your ass out.

Bellamy:You haven't changed. You only care about yourself. You're wrong. Look, this is only gonna be for a few days. She'll be dead in a few days!