Miller: Come on, Bellamy. It doesn't have to be like this.

Bellamy gasping.

Becca's lab

Raven:Whose crazy idea was it to turn an IVA suit into an EVA suit?

Jackson:Yours. I can't blame a figment of your imagination.

Man whispering "Reyes"

Abby:What's wrong?

Raven:Nothing IVA suits are designed for controlled temperatures,controlled environments, controlled pressures. You know what has none of those?

Abby:- Space.

Raven:- Bingo Not gonna be a long spacewalk if I have nothing to protect myself against solar radiation Think,Raven. What can you use? It's a science problem, like any other. The last one you'll ever have to solve. After this, there'll be no more pain, no more loss. While your friends are stuck in a bunker, you'll be floating, wrapped up in stars. Hell, you want to go to the Moon? We can do that, too.

Man whispering.

"Don't listen to her."

Jackson:Raven. Focus.

Raven:Yeah. Sorry. Ok. I'm focused. Ok, I can do this. This wiring is insulated with PTFE. Teflon coating.

Jackson:Yes Brilliant.

Raven:I can strip it and melt it down and use it as sealant for the joints. Pliable and radiation-proof.

Abby:Why didn't I think of that?

Suddenly raven started seizuring.

Abby:Not again.

Jackson:That's the third time today.

Abby:Get the seizure kit.

ARKADIA

Dance music playing, indistinct chatter.

Monty:Jasper.

Jasper:Masquerade ball? Nice. You think this is a joke? Radiation levels are almost in the red. Why do you think everyone's getting sick? No more drugs.

Person coughing.

Monty:Harper, are you ok?

Harper:I'm fine.

Monty:You're not fine None of you are. We need to leave for the bunker tonight or we won't make it. I was only able to make suits, but I can take in the Rover.

Hayes:Hey! Somebody! We need help!

Monty:What now?

Riley.Riley?

Man:He's not breathing.

He's...Riley!

Indistinct conversation.

Black rain strikes again.

Monty: No radiation burns. It wasn't black rain. He's overdosing on your damn jobi tea.

Jasper: Let him go, Monty. Move! Come on, Riley. Come on. Harper, get the med kit out of the Rover. Ok. Look at him. Look at his face. He's at peace.

Monty: What's the matter with you? Harper, is this what we saved him for?

This isn't happening.

This is what he wanted.

Would it be better if he melted from the inside when the death wave comes? The death wave comes in two days.

You'll all be dead tomorrow. I'm leaving tonight.

No pain. No suffering. If we get the dose right, we can all go out like this. When? While we still can.