Murphy:Oh, that's me always going above and beyond the call of duty. Speaking of, you keep starting with your fuel gauge at 75%. Maybe that's your problem.

Raven:Pay attention. 10 barrels of hydrazine is all we had left at Arkadia. If there was more, I wouldn't have a problem landing. Oh, damn it!

Murphy:You ok in there?

Raven:I'm fine. Shut up.

Murphy:You want me to wake up the doc?

Raven:No! No. No, I'm good. I'm running it again.

Murphy:Sure. 28th time's the charm, right?

Raven:Restart simulation.

Computer voice:Simulation restarting.

ARKADIA

Niylah:Don't you ever sleep? Everyone needs rest, Clarke. Even saviors. There she goes.

Clarke:I have to. Going to the island today to take rocket fuel to my mom and Raven so they can go to space to make Nightblood. It's now officially our only hope.

Niylah:I'm sorry I couldn't stop that boy from destroying your home.

Clarke:That's not your fault. Besides, now we don't have to worry about locking 450 people out when the death wave comes, or sharing it with Azgeda.

Niylah:Lexa would be proud of you. We're all your people now. She believed that, too. She lives on through you. What is it?

Clarke:I want you to stay. Here. You can have my room until I get back.

Niylah:Clarke I'm not asking for anything more than this moment. That's how I live.

Clarke:I know. But Niylah, please, once we solve Nightblood, it'll be distributed to Arkadia and Polis first. I'd feel better knowing you were here to get it. Good. I'll let med bay know they have an extra hand.

Niylah:Now go save us all.

Still in arkadia

Monty:Sectors, 3, 4, and 5 sustained the worst damage. We lost the server room, all of our processors, and life support systems, and half of our living quarters. Now, backup power will keep the lights on at night in the rooms that survived, but we'll have no heat or running water. And no way to restore it or reseal the ship before the radiation gets here.

Bellamy:Is there any good news?

Kane:Well, no one died.

Elena:Forget the Ark. It was never gonna save us all anyway. We need to focus our resources on the Nightblood solution. Is the fuel loaded?

Bellamy:It's in process, but, Angle, it isn't gonna be an easy ride.

Clarke:What don't I know?

Roan:With the secret of Praimfaya out, I sent Echo and my army back to Polis to keep the peace.

Elena:That's good. We need peace to distribute the cure.

Roan:More than half of them deserted on the way. With the end coming, they want to be home. I don't blame them.

Bellamy:Do you blame them for burning Trikru villages as they go?

Roan:That's funny coming from you.

Kane:Enough. We know the woods are a war zone. After what happened with Ilian, I can't spare many of the guard to protect you.

Roan:My security detail can protect us.

Kane:Thank you. That's very generous.

Roan:We are all in this together now.