Jackson:Long duration space missions. Criminals were put into hypersleep and given Nightblood to protect against solar radiation.

Abby:Hmm. Nice of her to share that with our ancestors on the Ark. I don't understand. The Nightblood protein chains are broken. How does she get them to bind to the blood cells?

Jackson:I thought you hated molecular biology.

Choking sounds.

Abby:Raven! She's seizing. Okay!

Jackson:Grab her neck.

Abby:Okay! Okay! On her side, on her side!

Jackson:I got it, I got it.

Abby:I have a Reaper stick in my bag, get it. Hurry! Okay, baby. Okay, honey. Hold her

Jackson:I got her.

Abby:Okay. Oh, you're okay.

Monty:All right. This is the last batch of moonshine. Feels a little light.

Niylah:Your hunters are slipping. I can only dry what they bring me.

Clarke:Hey, any word from Jaha? Did they find Bellamy's unit?

Monty:Yeah. They're back, and we forgot to tell you.

Niylah in Trigedasleng:Hello, my friend.

Clarke:Hi. How light were we?

Niylah:Always so serious. Better. Don't worry. The earth will be more generous next time. See you then.

Clarke:Hey, wait. Uh... did you charge the radio that I gave you when you were here?

Niylah:Yes, like you told me to.

Clarke:Good.

Harper:Clarke!

Elena ran in with Harper.

Clarke:Elena?octavia?

Elena:She just stopped breathing.

Clarke:Ok. Get her on the table now.

Harper:There's a stab wound in her belly. She's soaked in blood.

Clarke:Okay. First things first. 1, 2, 3, 4... Who are you? How did this happen to her?

Elena:he's Ilian kom Trishanakru.

Clarke:1, 2...

Ilian:I was on my way home from Polis when I found them.

Clarke:Okay. Get her to medical now. Getting her here saved her life. Thank you.

Clarke:Hey, hey, hey, hey, shh, it's okay. It's okay. You're okay. Octavia, you've lost a lot of blood, but you're home now. I'm gonna help you.

Octavia:Azgeda's coming.

Monty:What's she talking about?

Clarke:I...

Octavia:Azgeda is coming. Army... marching.

Clarke:Octavia, hey, hey, hey, stay with me.

Octavia:War is here.

Clarke:Take her. Go.

Monty:Okay. 3, 2, 1.

Clarke:Start an I.V., blood and fluids, and... and get a suture kit ready. Hey, I have to do this, but get Kane on the radio. Find out exactly what's going on.

Monty:On it.

Clarke:Harper, hey, look at me. Convene the guard. Miller's dad is ranking officer. If Azgeda's coming, we need to plan our defense, okay? I'll be there as soon as I can.