Octavia:"You're dead to me,"

she walks away.

Bellamy fell to the ground and let himself cry for not only losing his sister but his lover to.

Miller:"I say we run two-man patrols around the clock, starting now,"

Kane:"We'll do that, but we should be safe here. The Grounder blockade is too close for Pike to risk looking for us,"

"Yeah, but are we safe from the blockade?" Bryan asks.

Kane:"As long as we stay this side of the line, we should be,"

Miller: "They're Grounders. You really think they're gonna play by the rules?"

Octavia sends him a glare.

Miller:"Hey, Pike'll want you dead now, too. We take him out, we can go home."

Harper:"We take him out, then the Grounders lift the blockade,"

Kane:"That's right. We become the 13th Clan again. Those were the terms,"

Sinclair:"Lexa's terms. If what Bellamy says is true and she's dead, how do we know the next Commander will honor them and with Elena..."

Kane:"One problem at a time,"

Miller:"What about Clarke? With Lexa gone, she's not safe in Polis,"

Octavia:"Clarke made her choice. The only thing that matters now is killing Pike,"

What everyone didn't see was how much Bellamy was hurting because Elena was dead.

Kane:"Octavia's right. Once we resume our place in the Commander's coalition, Clarke will be safe, so how do we do it?"

Monty:"Bellamy, come in,"

Monty's voice comes from the radio.

Monty:"It's Monty. I'm in trouble. Please say you still have your radio."

Miller handed the radio to Kane.

Sinclair:"If we respond and Pike's listening..."

Bellamy looked up at them after crying his heart out for Elena.

Bellamy:"Go to channel 7. 'Please say you still have your radio.' That's 7 words after the word 'trouble.' It's code. Go to 7,"

They changed it to 7.

Monty:"Bellamy, are you there?"

Kane:"Monty, it's Kane. What's wrong?"

Monty: "Pike knows that I helped you get out,"

Kane:"Can you get to the Dropship?"

Monty:"I think so,"

Kane:"Good. Go there. I'll bring you in. Stay off the radio. Over and out,"

Harper: "Hold on. What if it's a trap and Pike's waiting?"

Kane: "That's why I'm going alone,"

Octavia: "Like hell you are,"

she stands.

Miller: "I'm with Octavia,"

Man:"Monty saved our lives. I'm going, too."

Kane:. "No, you're not. If it is a trap, I'm not marching our entire insurgency into it,"

Octavia:"To stop me, you're gonna have to kill me,"

Bellamy:"She hopes it's a trap,"

Octavia:"He's coming, too. We'll need a hostage to trade for Monty,"