Terms and Conditions

Start bij het begin

Bellamy Blake    So far, nothing has changed my mind.

They walk back into camp

Man    Shut the gate.

Bellamy locked eyes with Elena but she just shook her head and walked away with Bellamy looking at her.

Arkadia

Pike's crew is doing calculation in a room)

Bellamy    Go. Our lookouts confirm another three encampments just over that ridge.

Pike    Well, they're not hiding from us. That's for sure. How many days can we keep our population fed without being able to send out hunting parties?

Hannah    Food and water stores were already at less than sixty percent. Now, maybe a week before we go critical. Two if we start rationing immediately.

Pike    Immediately it is.

Hannah    What about breaking the blockade?

Pike    After Bellamy's theatrics this morning, they'll expect that. Regardless, we can't engage the Grounders until we've got our own people under control, and that starts with Kane. I need you to suspend access to the prisoners. No contact with anyone in camp. For all we know, they've been providing intel on grounder villages to Kane.

Bellamy    Yes, sir.

Pike    And I want you to take over coordination of camp surveillance. We'll need new security protocols at all camp entrances.

Monty    Maybe, uh, changing critical passwords every twelve hours.

Pike    Good. Coordinate with your mom but keep the circle tight. Then there's the matter of camp-wide surveillance.

Monty    You want us to spy on our people?

Pike    We can't do what's needed to defend this camp if every order I give is leaked before it can be executed. It's an old saying, but it's true. The walls have ears-

The camera goes to show the hearing piece that Kane placed in the room.

Pike    (through the radio) ... and we can't afford any more assumptions about who's a friend and who isn't, not your oldest acquaintance. Not your husband, wife, or lover. We're fighting two wars now, and the more dangerous one is here inside this camp. We can't prove it yet. But Kane and his accomplices passed information to Octavia. I know none of you signed up to investigate your neighbors. But Monroe and Lacroix died because the traitors in this camp sold them out to the Grounders. Whoever did that will be hunted down and exposed for what they did to their own. For what they did to us. Now you get whatever resources, whatever personnel you need to make that happen. Dismissed.

Kane    If they're gonna play that game, we need to play it too.

Harper    Meaning?

Elena:We don't meet here again, for starters. We change our patterns. Forget our habits. Take a different route through camp each time we go out. Assume that there are eyes on us at all times.

Harper    Or we could just shock-lash Pike's fascist ass and hand him to the Grounders.

Kane    That would be murder. Not to mention treason. And that's not who we are.

Miller    Maybe it's who we need to be.

Kane    Not yet.

Miller    All right, then what's the plan?

Arkadia Mess Hall

Jasper    What do you mean, there's no more alcohol? What kind of a bartender are you?