Indra:He wanted to spare the wounded, but they wouldn't listen,He convinced Pike to let me live so I could deliver a message,What message? Skaikru rejects the coalition,This is their land now,We can leave, or we can die.

Lexa hesitates, then jumps into action.

Lexa:Send riders,I call upon the armies of the 12 Clans. In a day's time, we lay waste to Arkadia and everyone within its walls.

Man: Sha,Heda,Mount up.

Clarke:Wait. Give me time to fix this.

Clarke turns to walk away.

Lexa:stop her

Guards stop her before she can get three feet. She turns to Lexa.

Clarke:What are you doing?

Lexa:I can't let you leave,Clarke.

Clarke:So I'm a prisoner now, just like that?

Lexa:Yes.

Clarke:Lexa,let me go to Arkadia.

Lexa:No.

Clarke:At least let me talk to Kane.

Lexa:We can bring him here.

She turns back to Indra.

Clarke:Indra, at the summit,Kane told me he gave you a radio,a way to signal him. Do it, please.

Indra looks to Lexa who nods.

IN SIDE ARKADIA

Kane, Elena and Octavia, stalking through the halls of Arkadia.

Kane:Is it true you tried to leave camp to see Indra yesterday?

Octavia:Look,Don't you have more important things to worry about than me sneaking out of camp?

They step behind a doorway made of dangling red strips of plastic.

Kane:As it turns out, that's why you're here, Indra signaled,She wants to meet,I'd go myself,but Pike's watching everything me and Elena do now.

He hands her her sword.

Octavia:You want me to go see Indra?

Kane:I need you to.

Octavia:I'm in, but how do I get out?The gate is armed with...

He pulls away paneling, exposing a passageway.

She smiles.

Kane:Crawl space door in 20 feet drops you outside the camp wall,Get out there, You find out what the hell happened,Then you report back here,Can you do that?

Octavia and Elena than hug and Octavia steps into the crawlspace.

Octavia:I was born for this.

Man on P.A.:Marcus Kane, report to the Chancellor's office. Marcus Kane to the Chancellor's office.

He closes the panel behind her.

Pike's room.

Bellamy, Pike, Hannah, and various others in the chancellor's office, standing over a table with maps

Pike:Our goal is secure access to water and arable land with defensible terrain on as many sides of us as possible. A 15-kilometer perimeter around Arkadia should be sufficient. 15 kilometers?

Bellamy:Sir, there's a Grounder village.

Pike:Which will, no doubt, be the staging area for a retaliatory attack,Clearing it will be our first order of business,What's the location of the village?