"Hey!" They both yelled.

"I think we should go-" Stella pulled on his arm. Gio nodded as Christian tried sprinting behind them.

"Go!" Gio yelled.

stellapulisic
1hr ago

stellapulisic 1hr ago

"She likes me more." Gio smirked, sitting with Avery over his lap. He was holding her stubby arms and moving them around like she was dancing. Her little smile was adorable and the sound of her laughter made everyone happy.

"She does not! See?" Stella stuck her tongue out, earning a giggle from her niece.

Gio raised his brows, glancing at Stella with a smirk. "Oh really? What about..." he wiggled his face into Avery's, pressing wet raspberry kisses to her chubby cheeks. She cried out in laughter, making Devyn run out of the bathroom.

She let out a sigh, placing a hand on her heart. "Don't scare me like that."

"You need to relax, Dee." Stella looked at her with concern. "Have you even slept?"

Devyn ran a hand through her hair, shaking her head in distress. "Not really. I'm just- I'm terrified something will happen to her."

"Like what?" Gio looked up at her.

They had come to check on Stella's sister after breakfast. They hadn't seen much of her during the Cup, and were starting to worry.

"I can't even tell you." Devyn shrugged. "It's just a constant fear."

"It's to be expected, babe." Devyn's husband, and Stella's brother-in-law stepped out of the bathroom in his beach shorts and Polo shirt. "We just had her."

"I know." Devyn groaned. "Enough about that. How are you two?"

"Good." Gio nodded. "I think we'll win against Iran today."

"I have no doubt." Devyn sat in the chair beside them. Gio handed Avery to her mother. "Are you enjoying the World Cup, G?"

"More like enjoying the bench." Gio sighed. "But I'll get through it."

"You deserve to play." Devyn placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "And you will."

"Your sister sure has been enjoying the view." Gio joked. "Mount, Neymar-"

"Shut up!" Stella slapped his arm. Gio chuckled.

Devyn rolled her eyes, looking between them with a smile. "I'm sure she is enjoying the view."

Only Stella knew what she meant by that. She cast a glare at her older sister, who chuckled under her breath in return. "Are you going to come to the game today?"

Devyn nodded. "Yes, the three of us will finally be there. We wanted Avery to get adjusted first."

"Can I sit with you?" Stella asked.

Devyn and her husband nodded. "Of course."

"You don't wanna sit with Hannah and Hunter?" Gio laughed, shoving Stella in the side.

Stella groaned.

"What's going on?" Devyn raised a brow. "Hunter is Hannah's ex boyfriend right? He's Guy's son?"

"Yeah." Stella nodded. "But our brother is pitching a fit about him being here."

"To be expected." Devyn nodded. "But him and Hannah are fighting about this?"

"Christian doesn't want her hanging around Hunter, which I kind of agree." Gio rubbed the back of his neck. "Who would want to see their girlfriend with their ex?"

"I agree." Stella nodded. "But Christian isn't making it any easier. I know Hannah said she liked that Christian got jealous, but he's been over the top."

"I wish those two would just get married already." Devyn laughed. "They're obviously meant for each other, but they're too stubborn."

"Agreed." Gio and Stella laughed.

"Kind of like you two." Devyn murmured.

"What?"

"Nothing." Devyn chuckled. "We should get going, yeah?"

The four of them left the room. Gio walked beside Stella as they went towards the elevator. Stella lingered on her sisters comment. She had heard her crystal clear. Maybe they were too stubborn for their own good... I mean she thought they really had something a couple nights ago.

But, the two of them hadn't spoken a single word about it since. She let out a sigh, glancing at Gio as he was talking to her about the up-coming game.