part 8

Destiny pov: I woke up on christmas happy bc we get to spend christmas tg finally as a couple I got up did my thing in the bathroom and walked out "muddy wake up we gotta go to the bnb" I said "hmm I'm tired mh" He responded I got on top of him and kissed him all over his face he smiled and tried to kiss me I moved back "go brush ya teeth first" I said he mugged me and moved me and got up I just sat there waiting patiently he came put wearing this

And I was wearing this

"Mmm I hear sum purring" I said laughing "yall nasty" ddot said from the door and we both mugged him time skipp... we finally got to the bnb

Notti pov:We was all at the bnb and I was sitting on the couch with ddot smoking "so when you gonna make it official wit jayda" I asked him "idk I might do it tn" he responded "ay where that nigga dd at" I said "he been booed up wit Tiana the last couple days but he coming tn" ddot said I nodded my head Destiny came and sat on my lap "hi mi amor" she said smiling at me "hey mh" I responded "we gotta open our presents soon we just gotta wait for dd and Tiana but they taking mad long" she said complaining " They probably fucking twin" ddot said I laughed and Destiny smacked me in my head we heard the door open and we all looked back dd had Tiana in his arms while she was sleep and he had the bags on his back he closed the door "they was fucking" I mouthed to ddot he laughed "my fault I haven't been around lately" dd said "nah dic u been leaving me in the house by myself don't even text a nigga wsp" I said "my fault muddy" dd said Destiny got up and smacked Tiana not hard but yk she jumped up and almost fell we was cracking up "yay now it's time to open up presents" Destiny said excited we all sat around the tree Time skipp...

dd pov: I'm ngl I been kinda distant lately and I need to tlk to Destiny alone rs. Tiana been telling me Destiny and Jayda tryna line me but I know Destiny or Jayda wouldn't do that I just need to tell them that she's bein fake ima tell them tmr when we going home.

Destiny pov: I was upstairs with ethan chilling in bed "thank you for everything you gave me muddy" I said "your welcome mh" he responded "I love you" I said he look shcoked but said it back "yk I can't wait to make you my husband" I said to him "...

Destiny pov: I was upstairs with ethan chilling in bed "thank you for everything you gave me muddy" I said "your welcome mh" he responded "I love you" I said he look shcoked but said it back "yk I can't wait to make you my husband" I said to him "amd I can't wait to make you my wife" He said i layed in his chest until i drifted off to sleep

I know I'm 1 day late my fault ima start updatin more

word count: 543