The panda seemed to swiftly move her paw away from the pig's grasp. Marmalade seemed to take note of this, but before he could question, Diane strutted over to the two small animals. "Y/N, The Ambassador wants to meet you. ." She invited before greeting the Professor.

"Once inside, there are two armored doors. The first can only be opened by a special key card that is carried by our dear friend, the chief of police." Wolf explained to the already knowledgeable creatures.

"The second is outfitted with a retinal scanner and guarded by an elite special ops unit trained to strike first and ask questions later." Two guards had been porched up still by the locked door, one soon grabbing an innocent fly and punching it in their hand. The security guards were known to be scary and intimidating, even horrifying Diane and Y/N.

"Governor Foxington is the only one who has clearance to open the second door, but Lieutenant Pandot is helping her greet people. So, step two: Snake and I will need to get up close and personal with them. . ." Wolf went on but Snake was caught of guard with this instruction.

"Why can't Big Tuna do it?" Snake spat at Wolf as he slithered farther from Wolf. "You barely have a job, Snakey." Wolf teased as the group chuckled at his lack of work in the plan. "Besides, you seem to take a greedy interest in her. ." Wolf mocked which caused Snake to get so enraged he shut his fanged mouth.

"Enjoy your evening, Mr. Ambassador." Diane shook the Ambassador's hand then to pat the lady's shoulder in maybe reassurance. "Lovely to meet you both." The women admired before her and The Ambassador. "Interesting piece. ." Wolf exclaimed to catch the red animal's attention.

"Trashy, pointless and pretentious." He exclaimed as he 'admired' the artwork of trash. Diane raised an eyebrow as she exchanged a look to Y/N. "Well-" "Hm. . Yes, he's not wrong." Snake cut off the panda as he slithered behind her. "Oh. . Uhm..." Y/N uttered towards the snake, very confused of why he cut her off. She tried to shake it off as cliche and put on a sweet smile.

The smile made the eastern snake to get a bit more enraged. A kind gentle smile, not even a bit menacing. "Hmm. They say that art reveals more about the viewer than the artist. ." Diane responded to Wolf, obviously not knowing about his appearance. Y/N thought he looked a bit familiar, but that thought was cut off short by a snake tail wrapping around her shoulder.

"Say . . . Aren't you Lieutenant 'Dandot.' " Snake guessed, obviously wrong. "Pandot. . ." Y/N corrected with an unamused look on her face. "I must say. . . I'm impressed with your work. . . What do you do again?" Snake asked carefully pulling her away from Diane and Wolf.

Y/N slightly squinted her eyes to get a better look at the creature. The panda could easily make out it to be the Snake from the villains theyre trying to pry out. She put on a smirk before answering Snake's bland question.

"Well, I do help out Foxington with paperwork. . Especially with the 'Bad Guys' incident that's been occuring." Y/N chuckled. "I do say, those 'Bad Guys' are a wonder in thievery." Snake boasted as he adjusted his fake monocle. This statement caused Y/N to laugh hysterically as she put her hand on her chest.

"A-Are you kidding? Their theivery is so bad it's pointless!" Y/N laughed as she wiped a tear from her crystal eyes. "You're actually kind of funny." She complimented the reptile.

"What. . I. . . I am?" Snake question, oblivious to the 'joke' he seemed to make. "Of course. . Mister . . .?" Y/N dragged on, sticking her hand out acting stupid of what his name was.

"Hiss. . . topher. Hisstopher!" Snake word played as he shook the Lieutenant's paw with his tail. Snake started to go in a greedy trance as his tongue seemed to get a taste of Y/N. To him, she seemed to taste sweet but a bit bitter.