*Possessive Jealousy- fazbear*

Start from the beginning

Suddenly I seen him pull y/n in a hug they were so closing. "HE WAS PRACTICALLY VIOLATING Y/N WITH HIS TOUCH AND THE WAY HE PUT HIS FACE IN BETWEEN HIS SHOULDER EMBRACING HIS SMELL."

OH IT JUST MADE MY OIL BOIL!!.

And he let him go and they said their goodbyes which made me happy y/n was alone by himself and I could finally be with him without being interrupted by that Complete BUFOON!!

ERRR Only I can touch y/n like that!!
I'm so jealous!! He's mine!! Isn't he?.

No he's not mine! That's wrong he would never be with something like me! What's wrong with me!!."Freddy's eyes unknowingly turned red out of jealousy mixed in with a small amount of sadness."

*YOUR POV*

As soon your friend left you started patrolling more of the robots room area. "furthermore you went up to Monty's window and listened closely for any sound." You quickly heard things being smashed like usually and just started to walk away towards Freddy's room. You looked through his window curtain that was always open and saw nothing.

"Wait why the hell isn't Freddy here!!." You thought while mentally slowly three times slamming your head against the glass window." Suddenly you felt metal arms pull you from behind closely while wrapping them around your stomach while bending down their head into the crook of your neck."

"Who's their?!" You stated in shock

"You looked down at the metal arms and had seen It was Freddy's arms around you pulling you from behind closely into a hug."

"Freddy can you let me go?." You pleaded in response to figuring out it was Freddy.

And in a voice you never heard before came from Freddy that was scary but smooth it was also low

"No.... y/n." He sounded scary and kind of mad for some reason and pulled you face forward into his chest fur which was warm and he guided his arms lower behind you inches away from your ass.

"Um Freddy?-"You stated out of shock from this sudden gesture.

"Be quite" Freddy said as he moved his right hand to the back of your head basically petting you.

You looked up and saw his eyes weren't like usually "maybe it was a glitch Freddy has had lags and mess up's in the past" You thought to yourself before suddenly Freddy had lifted you up bridal."

"WAIT FREDDY WHAT ARE YOU-"

"Suddenly Freddy had stuck two of his big metallic fingers in your mouth to shut you up while entering his room"

You squirmed and squirmed but Freddy wasn't letting up he kept pulling you closer everytime you squirmed his eyes phasing in and out of blue and red before finally they were back to being red."Freddy had set you down on his couch children sat and came to do meet and greets with him on"

"You were silent afraid of what Freddy might do because he was glitching."

"He than crawled on top of you pinning your hands to your sides with both of his hands and moving his right metal leg in between your groin."

'Fre- Freddy." You groaned his name in response of shock and surprise from Freddy moving his leg to your groin."

"You looked deep into Freddy's eyes seeing a look of desire want and need all in one." Yours eyes wide in response to the look you see on him you weren't sure how a robot could have such emotions."