Mission part:-5 (the godly trio)

Start from the beginning

"HUH WHATS GOING ON" The monster shouted.

"Now you will face your destiny master delta(the monster previous name as a human)" scarlet said in anger as he drew his red sword attacked the monster.

He was really fast and powerful all of his attacks were so powerful that even the monster was hurt.

(And one thing i forgot to mention in the previous chapter that this galacta bot is a lot more power full than the rettaka and the monster still has just absorbed 25℅of galacta bots power)

"Ahh THAT BLADE IS HURTING ME" the monster said.

"It will do a lot more than hurting you" scarlet said and keep slashing him.

I have to get the full power of the bot if I don't this boy will end me the monster thought.

"IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME TAK THIS" the monster shouted as a big meteor was coming down from the sky.

"Huh I HAVE TO STOP" Scarlet thought and tried to stop it with his sword but was struggling and needed help

Oh I can't stop this for long its too big scarlet thought as he was struggling.

But suddey the boulder became lighter.

"What why does it feel lighter" scarlet said he looked to his side and saw boboiboy solar stoping the meteor

"You?" Scarlet said in wonder.

"Not only me look to your side" boboiboy said and scarlet looked and saw aether eclipse also stopping it.

"But why?" Scarlet asked.

"Because you didn't know what you were doing before" boboiboy said.

"And queen aztecia was a also like a mother to us and her son is our friend" aether said.

"Thanks" scarlet said.

"No need now lets defeat him" boboiboy aether said.

"Yes lets go" scarlet and they destroyed the giant meteorite with their power.

"So where is that monster hiding Now" aether said as he made his battle stance.

"He must have gone to the control room to obtain the full power of galacta bot we have to hurry or it will be too late lets go I will show the way"Scarlet said and they all ran towards the secret room.

Time skip till they arrive at the room

"So where is he?" Boboiboy asked as he entered the room.

"Look there he is inside that huge machine" aether said.

"Stop him now or he will gain the full powers of galacta bot"scarlet said.

"HAHAHA NOW ITS TOO LATE FOR YOU KIDDOS NOW I AM THE MOST POWERFULL ALL POWERS ARE NOW MINE" the monster said and a bright light appered.

"Ohh..whats this light" boboiboy closed his eyes and saw that.

When the light stopped boboiboy opened his eyes and he saw they were in the middle of galaxy like structure on a flying platform.

Everything was getting destroyed.