Deku looked at the direction where she pointed, finding a door far from the others. "Thank you" said Deku, who got up to walk towards there.

"Wait! Mirdoriya" Iida grabbed his hand, preventing him from walking away. "We can't just leave them here to be. We must break them out immediately!"

"I know but, what about Faruko?"

"I'll go take care of Faruko, while you take the men down and free these people" Iida ordered.

Deku thought for a moment, analyzing it through his head, until he responded with a nod, following his word.

"Alright. I'll start with her" Deku said, beginning to break Natsumi out of the cage.

"Good. And while you're at it, try to find her mother too" Iida said. "She could be around here somewhere"

"Okay" Deku said, as Iida heads towards the direction of where Faruko could be.

Don't worry, I'm coming for you Faruko...
Iida thought, thinking about her.

...

In a wide empty room, Faruko stood there feeling hopeless, and ashamed of what she have done. Keeping Hawks under her flames, her mind wouldn't stop replaying all that has happened so far, as if gravity have grown stronger, pulling her down in despair.

What a mess..
Faruko thought, a deep guilt beginning to drill and grow inside her, trapped between two choices, and none of them are easy, yet she chose the one that's the most reasonable.

"Doing the right thing in order to save someone is always reasonable and heroic; not an act of villainy whatsoever" Faruko remembers the words Iida have said to her.

What if it's a wrong thing?
Faruko thought, wishing that her friends were here. She would have brought along her friends but that would be risking everything on her mother.

Well, what's done is done, there's no going back now... not after how far I've gone with this

Suddenly an old man shows up, causing Faruko to snap out of her thoughts.

"Good news little hero. Your mom will be released alive soon" ol'Yuto said. "To be real honest, I didn't think you'd go this far to do our little favor"

"I don't care" Faruko said, looking away from him. ".. where's the real boss anyway?"

"The big guy? He's not one to just stay in one place. He travels to different parts of the world from time to time, busy taking care of people like you" Yuto answered. "So he left me in-charge while's he's gone. I'm more of his second in command, so now, I command you to burn the feathers off of Hawks"

Faruko snapped her eyes wide. "Wha? What did you just...?"

"What? He's unable to attack without'em so" Yuto shrugged. "It'll be your last task"

"B-but I thought the only thing I had to do was to bring him here and -"

"Did you forget the part where I told you to take him down?" Yuto asked intimidatingly, cutting her off.

"Um... well uhh... wh-why try to, try to burn off the feathers off his wings then if that's what makes it look nice?" Faruko hesitated, trying to look for a way to stall, already sweating nervously, who never thought it would have to come to this. "Heh, wh-why even.. try to bother to de-wing him then?"