Sick (Chapter 5)

𝙈𝙧. 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:I woke up the next morning then, woke up Tanjiro. I went to the bathroom after putting on so shorts.,and started brushing my teeth. I got done brushing my teeth with water dripping from mouth. Tanjiro soon came in looking for his toothbrush, while asking me if I had seen it. I was about to give him his toothbrush until I saw the marks from "last night" I turned red while turning around looking at him.

𝙈𝙧. 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙖:Oh, dear-? I'm sorry for what I did.

𝙈𝙧. 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙤:Huh, oh? The scratch marks?

𝙈𝙧. 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙖:Yea--sorry, I'll treat it soon.

𝙈𝙧. 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙤:No, it's fine by the way you're red again.

𝙈𝙧. 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙖:O-oh no, I'll still treat it since it's turning red.

𝙈𝙧. 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙤:What did I just say? Never mind just do what you want okay?

𝙈𝙧. 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙖:Mhm, let's go take a shower and get dressed before decorating?

𝙈𝙧. 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙤:Mhm.

25 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

We got done and brought out the Christmas tree and ornaments, he then sat the stuff down and I did the same. He picked me up and sat on the couch with me on his lap.

𝙈𝙧.𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙖:Hm? What's wrong?

𝙈𝙧. 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙤:Kiss.

I kissed him and he kissed me back. He was warm. We started putting up the tree and decorating he kept staying near me tho.

16 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

We finished decorating the house and tree, then I had gone to the bedroom. I sat on the bed and grabbed a book out of the drawer. Tanjiro came after me and layed on top of me in my chest. He took off his shirt so I took off mines.I guess he was tired because he had fell asleep. He moved so I got up and put the book back where it was and put an alarm on for 8:00 in the morning for tomorrow.

(Pretend a whole day passed😨)

I woke up the next morning and saw that Tanjiro moved closer to me. The alarm wouldn't stop beeping so I slapped my hand onto it before Tanjiro woke up. I looked at him for a minute with a soft smile. He then moved closer to me putting his head into my chest and put his arms around me. I messed around in his hair, then felt some random heat against my chest. I soon saw Tanjiro sweating and moving around so much. I checked his temperature and put my hand against his head. He was very warm, so I started worrying about him.

I tried to move out of his arms but he kept squeezing me and stuffing his head in my chest every time he got closer

I tried to move out of his arms but he kept squeezing me and stuffing his head in my chest every time he got closer. He wouldn't let me go, and kept squeezing me tighter then, started crying in his sleep. I woke him up while he was on my chest. I sat up with him on my chest and shook him a few times. He finally woke up and looked at me with a confusion face.

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:You have to take some medicine

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤:Why??

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:You have a fever.

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤:Fine, but don't leave me.

I looked at him, and got up he did the same and held onto my arm. I grabbed a kimono and put it on giving one to him so he could put it on. He had put the kimono on and still stuck to me. I guess he was attached to me since she was sick. He sat down and I got the medicine. But he wouldn't take it. So I tempted to make him. But he still wouldn't. I drank some not swallowing it, then kissed him. He swallowed it himself. I layed him back down on the bed, and I went to cook some breakfast.

But instead, He got up and stopped me from doing anything

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:Hm? Dear-

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤:Don't leave me..

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:
𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵, 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤:
𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.. ?

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪:
"𝘚𝘪𝘨𝘩", 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘦.

I soon took Tanjiro back into the bed and sat next to him. He sat up bit and put his head up in my chest. I kissed his forehead and grabbed a book of the dresser then started reading it. He had fell asleep and moved his hand on my stomach. I sat there and let him sleep for a while until he got up.

Zenitsu :I have to go to the store.

Tanjiro: Oh, can you take me?

Zenitsu: Oh dear, your sick remember?

Tanjiro
I Know.. I just want to stay with you.. No I need to..

Zenitsu
Fine.. But let me take Your tempureture

Next thing you know were heading to the store while Im driving. He out his hand on my thigh while I was driving. He said he felt better and walked in the store with me.

CLIFFHANGER HAHA PENDEJOS! sorry but i feel very lazy and like i feel bad for not posting in a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time! So here's this chapter love you guys mwahhh, I'm also working on 2 y/n x someone storys and remaking one of the storys already finished and a suprise one... eh who cares word count: 887