Chapter 43: True Hero's Awakening

The fights proceeded to intensify to a catastrophic extent. I finally sensed the worst and most horrible opponent we could possibly conceive while journeying with Veldora and Ramiris. It was obviously him, even if he is still applying his astute techniques of magicule aura manipulation. Guy Crimson, the first and most powerful Demon Lord. Everything was viewed through the lens of True Perception. Let me finally explain, True Perception is an ability that allows me to see anything, everywhere, at any time, in any space-time plane, or in any dimension. It was near but not quite Omniscience. True Perception allows me to view from all worlds from the start of the universe till the end of space-time. While it was an insane ability, I opted to disable it because seeing multiple universes was such a pain. While, for me, it was turned off. Ciel, on the other hand, did not turn off hers. When combined with her hyper-calculating talents, Ciel will be an unstoppable force. Having said that, I don't believe anyone is better suited to facilitate Guy than Ciel. I've watched her fight a few times, and she may be a better fighter than me. Also, I would want to avoid animosity at all costs, but Ciel felt that a conflict with Guy was now unavoidable. The last question was whether Ciel could win. I don't need to be humble about it; I've already seen how my partner and I got more powerful than the most powerful Demon Lords, but I've always been careful.

Ciel, you are on.

[Understood Master]

You can win, right?

[Fufu... Guy Crimson was not relevant to me.]

u-uh... okay if you said so.

Now go! show them what you got!

[I will not fail you.]

Ciel disintegrated from my body without being noticed by Veldora and Ramiris. She immediately went to Tempest in just a split second. This warfare will be done soon. The Timewarp has been cast and we are teleported into the sky of the marching million armies.

Looking at them, I am still sorrowful for the lives that will be lost but no longer lack the willpower to raise my hand unto them. Behold Nightmare for the Western Nations.

◇◇◇

The war started as a Goddess descended upon us..! Her face was covered in a white mask. She appeared out of nowhere and she is looking down on us as she float mid-air. She doesn't have any wings or anything to propel herself into the air. One can categorize the phenomenon she is doing as something Archdemons are commonly doing. Archdemons who have mastered the pinnacle of magic, the human who I called Goddess is doing the same thing. It is advanced magic that only Demon Lords and high-ranking Devils are capable of. Because of this sight, I inadvertently called her Demon Lord but realizing she was a human from flesh to heart I realized she was a Hero. One will recognize it as a good thing, but that hero was not on our side.

The soldiers started baring their fangs at the individual. The projectiles are getting installed and once it is finished the soldiers fire a hundred projectiles in order. Yet, not a single one reached its mark. It was not a fluke, hundred of arrows are getting melted before reaching her body.

They also fired multiple nuclear-type magic but when it made contact with her it exploded but she is safe and sound. We can interpret this as her passive barrier was too potent that we are greatly outmatched.

"May the Devil burn sinners eternity..!"

The sky was covered with magic circles. Thick clouds began to form it was a dark scary scene. One will categorize it as Doomsday.

The soldiers shouted as they resisted the widespread magic.

"Physics Magic: Doomsday..!"