𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭.

Start from the beginning

"HEAR HEAR!" all of the guests in the room stood from their seats and bowed to the Heir and husband. Even when others went to sit back down, Viserra noticed countless Lords from across the realms remain kneeling. She had to lean more forward from Aegon's side which caused him to keep a steady grip around her waist to make sure she was stable.

"We pled our loyalty to the true heir to the Iron Throne, Princess Viserra Targaryen, for her reign will lead us into prosperity," they chanted from their placements before looking up to Viserra who has a widening smile as she nodded to them all. "ALL HAIL, PRINCESS VISERRA!"

"This will all be yours one day, My love," Aegon whispered to her as he pulled her back into his side when everyone took back their seats before the couple sat down themselves.

"Ours."

"Yours," Aegon reaffirmed to her.

"I would like to make a toast as well," Daemon announced to the room.

"Daemon, sit down" Rhaenyra warned him quietly from his side.

He looked down at her before continuing, "A toast to the usurpers!" the room fell silent at his words. "One who took the crown from her own dear mother. Hear! Hear!"

Aegon, Viserys, Corlys, Otto, and even Aemond were seething in their seats when the words came out of Daemon's mouth. No one joined Daemon for his toast as he laughed quietly to himself. Rhaenyra tugged on Daemon's cuff hinting at him to take a seat before things grew even worse for them.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Aegon slammed his fists down onto the table startling the members around him as the guests watched the growing tension fill the room.

"You are in no place to talk, Daemon," Corlys told him with daggering glares.

"Daemon, sit down," Viserys warned his brother who paid no mind to him. "I, as your King, command you take your seat."

"I am your brother!"

"NO BROTHER OF MINE DARES TO DISRESPECT MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND SON!"

"Father, he means well," Rhaenyra tried to defend her husband causing the people around the room to scoff at the lack of honesty in her words.

"Well? Oh, he means well, everyone!" Aegon mocked. "The second son who has no claim throughout the seven kingdoms unless you count his crown made more bones means well."

"BOY, I SUGGEST YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH," Daemon seethed.

"I SUGGEST YOU TAKE YOUR SEAT BEFORE YOU ARE REMOVED FROM HERE," Aegon threw back at him as his voice boomed throughout the room.

"This is your last chance, Daemon, sit down," Viserys backed his son.

Daemon sunk down to his seat looking at his wife who refused to look back at him. "You are a disgrace," Viserra spoke out from her silence.

"Viserra," Rhaenyra said.

"What? Rhaenyra? Want to mother me after all these years?" Viserra laughed.

"Daughter, please."

"You come to my wedding and still try to make it all about you," Viserra continued ignoring her mother. "Do you not understand anything that has happened?"

"Viserra, do not do this now," Rhaenyra told her which made Viserra scoff.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?"

"Viserra, I am your mother."

"You are no mother of mine after everything you have done to me. You have never once acted like a mother, do not start now."

"Do not speak to her like that," Daemon said breaking the rising tension between the so-called mother and daughter. "She is your mother. She is your blood. Not them."

"That is where you are so mistakenly wrong, they are my blood, but blood means nothing without actions to prove it. UNCLE REALIZED THIS NOW, YOU LOST," Viserra announced to the room. "After everything you have done to try and take the throne for yourself, you have failed each and every single time."

"VISERRA!" Rhaenyra shouted again. "STOP THIS AT ONCE!"

"QUIET, RHAENYRA. NO ONE CARES FOR WHAT YOU ARE DEFENDING!" Viserra yelled back at her.

"You even had to kill my own father, to try and secure your claim. What did that get you?" gasps scattered around the room at what Viserra's words revealed.

"You are nothing compared to me, little girl," Daemon snapped at her.

"I believe it is you who means nothing, Uncle. What do you have that I could possibly need? Absolutely nothing, you mean nothing to me," Viserra's words chilled the people in the room at how cold she sounded. "Either understand your placement or you will learn to."

⌜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!⌟

rhaenyra and daemon are a pain in the ass, and we didn't even get aegon and viserra dancing. probably my last update for the series until after Christmas!