Author's Notes

Notes: If you've ever read the Dark Guardian series by Rachel Hawthorne, I basically just took her info and inserted it into my series, even if I may have tweaked it a bit.

To clear up the time frame, it's set in season four, when Tony is on that undercover assignment with Jeanne (I hated that season), but I figured it would work for some situations I have planned *evil grin* which I'm not telling you about yet. Season Four is also set in 2011, so that way I don't have to worry about whether a particular song or movie that's refrenced existed when season four originally aired.

To clear up any future confusion on the mind-reading thing, Shifters in animal form can read other Shifters' thoughts even when the other Shifters might not be in animal form. True mates can read each other's thoughts at any time, but can turn it off when the other wants privacy.

Acknowledgments:

Thanks to Davorah13 (on FF.net) for giving me the idea of Tony and Ziva at the club . . . while "She-Wolf" is on . . .

The idea for making Kort a Shifter goes to my wonderful co-author on Karaoke Night, Valkyrie-chick (also on FF). Meghan Volkov is also based on her, since she asked if she could be in my story.

Also thanks to Something Generic (on FF.net) for coming up with the series' name.

And now, without further ado . . .