Unfamiliar Places and Re-entry to Earth

Chapter #3: Unfamiliar Places and Re-entry to Earth

On Earth at the great canyon.

Sonic as finally awoken from his blackout after destroying eggman's new machine.

Sonic remembered destroying the machine before everything else went black.

Sonic got up on his own two feet looking around saying that he wasn't even in eggman's base, he was in some type of canyon one that he didn't even recognize.

Boom Sonic: I don't remember canyon like this before..

Soon the rest of Sonic's friends started to wake up.

Boom Knuckles: oh man.. talk about the one heck of a bumpy ride..

Boom Tails: well it seems you really have gone and screwed this up!!

Boom Sonic: hey come on out what's with the attacks on me!?

Boom Tails: for one you actually destroyed eggman's machine for once if only if I could have shut it down, but no you go ahead and destroy the thing and for all we know we ended up somewhere else..

Boom Amy: I agree, so that was the most reckless move you ever have done.. you might have actually put ourselves in danger..

Boom Sonic: I mean come on at least we're all alive in the middle of a canyon of nowhere..

Boom Amy: yeah.. but this canyon.. I never recognized anything like this before..

Boom Tails: I know it seems that we might have actually got ourselves into another universe or something else might have happened..

Boom Sonic: I'll be always sure that even Eggman might be alive..

Boom Amy: as much as we hate the guy we would never resume to anything to murder...

Boom Tails: I agree.. we don't we can't stoop down to even eggman's level cuz that would make us seem a bit lower to common thugs or assassins..

Boom Sonic: you might be right we are after all good guys we should not go this low become killers.. and our first priority is to investigate where the heck we are.

Boom Knuckles: that sounds pretty much of a good plan!

Boom Tails: I'll go ahead and try to find the tornado..

Sonic among side Knuckles and Amy were just looking at the great canyon while Tails looks for the tornado to fly out.

Boom Sonic in mind: (Eggman.. I hope you're still alive somewhere out there... It would have been a real shame if I had no purpose without you..)

Meanwhile somewhere else in South America Eggman's lair remained.

Many of Eggman's robots did some recon realizing that they weren't in the same location, but somewhere in a jungle.

Inside of eggman's lair, the doctor was rather fascinated that he was not even in the same location, but somewhere else that he wasn't familiar with.

Boom Eggman: fascinating I'm in some type of jungle.. but one that I'm not familiar with..

Orbot and Cubot came in for information to give to Eggman.

Boom Orbot: boss! We have some very important news about this..

Boom Cubot: not to mention, the year itself seems to be a bit off..

Boom Eggman: is that so tell me the year and everything about the new information gathered..

Boom Orbot: well the year seems to be of the Universal Century of humanity..

Boom Eggman: the universal century of humanity.. I thought that I was the only human... Go on tell me more..