Headcanons for James

• He was immediately sorted into Gryffindor, no question

• Needs his glasses because his sight is really bad, but always loses them. 

• He liked to ruffle his own hair and make it look wind-swept.

• He doodles during class.

• Quidditch is his main hobby, he is obsessed with new strategies.

• He has a knack for getting into trouble and pulling pranks with his best friends

• He is incredibly loyal and would do anything to protect his loved ones.

•  Despite his mischievous nature, he excels in Defense Against the Dark Arts.

• He is extremely popular among his peers and has a natural charisma that draws people to him.

• He is confident and outgoing, always the life of the party.

• He has a mischievous sense of humor and loves pulling pranks on his teachers and fellow students.

• He is fiercely competitive and hates to lose, especially when it comes to Quidditch.

• He is deeply in love with Lily Evans and spends a lot of his time trying to impress her.

• He has a strong sense of justice and stands up for what he believes in, even if it means going against authority.

• He has a bit of a rebellious streak and often finds himself breaking the rules, much to the frustration of the teachers.

• He is fiercely protective of his friends and would go to great lengths to keep them safe.

• He has a close relationship with his parents, and looks up to them as role models.