We paddle in silence for a while but then Kagami breaks it.

"So I lied about us sailing the river, but I thought it was obvious, you know, with all the signs that said boat rentals and stuff."

"Hey, I was just believing what you told me."

Kagami and I paddle under a bridge. It has blue lights that make it shine just as brightly as the other buildings further past it.

"Do you have a favorite movie?" I ask because the thought randomly popped in my head.

Kagami thinks for a few seconds before answering.

"I think Coach Carter is a pretty good movie. Either that one or Love and Basketball if I'm in a romance mood."

I gasp and stop paddling.

"I didn't take you for the romance type Tiger!"

"Hey, I'm full of surprises!"

Taiga's still paddling and I start back up again.

"Do you have a favorite?" Kagami asked.

"Yeah, if I had to pick one it would probably be (favorite movie)."

"I haven't seen that one, what's it about?"

"Well, it's about-," I explain the plot to my favorite movie without giving away too much information about it just in case Kagami wants to watch it one day.

I look around our surroundings and I see the Skytree in the distance.

"Oh, look!" I state, enthusiasm oozing from my voice. I point out into the distance and Kagami tries to figure out what I'm looking at.

"What the billboard?"

"No no, look!"

Kagami looks in the direction that I'm pointing one more time and then he gives up.

"I don't see what you see apparently."

"It's the Skytree! How can you miss the tall sparking tower?!"

Kagami looks at me, his mouth hanging open in disbelief.

"Ohhh, I don't know... maybe because the pretty lady I'm with wasn't clear about what she was excited about."

I stare at Kagami and he stares back at me with a blank expression on his face. We both look each other in the eyes. It's another one of our random staring contest.

I'm determined to win this time...even if I have to play dirty. I reach my hand out our boat and splash Kagami with some of the water. He immediately blinks and wipes his face with the sleeve of his jacket, chuckling as he looks me in the eyes.

"Now if I were to do it back to you, you know you'd be soaked right?"

"Hey I only sprinkled the water on you! Please don't soak me." I plead.

Kagami smiles and looks away from me.

"Tch- you're lucky I like you." He says.