How they celebrated Christmas with you 🎄

Look at how adorable they look- 🥺

Got this picture from ひよん ☀️ on Twitter! Go check them out!

Just as the title says, how did they celebrate Christmas with you? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

Sunny came over with his games and a gift. He mostly clung to you while you celebrated with your family. When that was over and you two were finally alone, he gave you the present he brought. Turns out he saved up his money and got you a gaming console! It matched the color of his and he even got you some games to go with it. How sweet of him.

BASIL

Basil was nervous the entire day. You had made a surprise visit for Christmas and he still hadn't figured out what to give you! He was sweating and unfocused and when you asked him if he's alright he's quick to say that he's fine. ( Even though he obviously isn't fine because he literally looks like he's about to have a breakdown ) 

Eventually after a long day and a delicious meal ( that was provided by Polly who was also quite nervous because she thought she made all the dishes bland-tasting ) he comes to you with a sullen face and a potted flower that he grew himself. He apologizes profusely, saying that he really did try his best to think of something you'd like and when you reassure him that it's fine and that you're happy just being here to celebrate with him, he collapse from relief. Thank goodness he hasn't failed you, he thinks.

AUBREY

You spent majority of your day with her and the hooligans. You all rode around for the most part and eventually ate pizza at Gino's. It was a relatively fun day and Aubrey ended up spending the night over your house. ( And if you're wondering, she did in fact get you a bat as a Christmas present. When asked why, she smirked and said you desperately needed it )

HERO

Hero invited you over to have dinner with his family. His mother wasn't particularly happy about it ( wanting to have her son's complete attention ) but pushed her personal feelings aside and managed to welcome you with open arms. You had fun chatting at the dinner table, eating delicious food, and hanging out with your boyfriend and Kel. ( Hero ended up getting you a bracelet with your initials engraved on it. When asked about the price he just shrugged it off and said that the price didn't matter )

KEL

Kel dragged you around everywhere. His mom was going crazy trying to prepare gifts for Hero ( ..and him of course ) and make dinner so he wanted to stay as far away from his place as possible. You guys hung around Faraway Park majority of the day before eventually heading over to his place to eat.

Kel ended up overeating and passing out on your lap, nearly crushing you under the weight but his sleeping face was cute so you were able to bypass that.

MARI

Mari had a lot of stuff to do on Christmas so you offered to help her out. It was hard work but when everything was done, you two made wreaths with Sunny and the others. Yours didn't quite come out right but Mari thought it looked good! ( Yeah it's slightly deformed but, she thinks it gives it personality! ) 

POLLY

You helped Polly all day. She was super stressed with making dinner, wrapping last-minute gifts, doing touch ups on the decorations, etcetera so you decided to lighten her load and do some things for her. By the time you finished you two were so tired you both ended up falling asleep on the couch. ( Basil ended up snapping a picture when he found you two )

KIM

You and Kim followed the gang around most of the day since you both didn't have anything better to do. It was fun ( up until the part Kel came around and Kim got into a fight with him ) and before you left, she gave you a big bag of your favorite candies as a gift! ( That she totally didn't steal from Othermart ) How sweet of her!

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

Mikhael trailed you all day while you did tasks for your family. He helped you out a little but not too much. ( He claims to be too incredible to have to do dirty work or whatever the hell ) For the most part, you did most of the heavy lifting while he gloated to the others around you. Don't worry, when all was said done and you were exhausted he shyly pampered you. Giving you cuddles, feeding you, and even giving you a massage. ( Surprisingly, he's really good with his hands )