Musical Maddness

-3rd person POV-

It has been about 5 months since you and Sal Became friends. You and Sal gathered in Larry’s room, the faint sound of mental music playing low on Larry’s radio. Larry was painting while having some random conversation with Sal.

Your focus was on Sal. His soft blue hair in a messy half up half down bun, his prosthetic resting next to him.

-Flash back 2 months ago- 

“Sal…take your time, you dont have to show me if your not ready.” Sal shook his head “No! I-...I want to show you I’m just…I’m scared I’ll lose you…” You grab his hands “I’m not going anywhere, I promise.” he looks at you, then nods. 

His hands reach behind him as a soft click is heard. He unbuckled his prosthetic and gripped onto the sides on it with shaky hands. His eyes dart to yours, you look back at him. You give him a soft and loving smile. He nods and slowly lowers his prosthetic.

You look at him for a moment, then move closer towards him. You tuck a few strands of hair behind his ear. “You look perfect Sal.”

-End of Flashback- 

You stare at the boy, his scars like a maze. You look at Larry “Larry, as much as I love Sanity’s Fall, Mind if I play a song? I found this pretty catchy song a few days ago.” He nods “Have at it” 

-Sal’s POV- 

I watch as he stands up and plays that new song. 
(Play the song Ghosties)
The small boy smiles and sits next to me, humming the song. I slowly nod my head to the beat “What’s this one called?” Larry asks. He smiles, god how I love his smile “It’s called Up To No Good, by The Hoosiers.” Larry nods “This shits good not gonna lie” I smile “So, you gonna sing?" He shakes his head "God no!" He laughed afterwards  “Just try!” Larry laughs “Can’t be as bad as my mom in the shower.”

We all laugh, and the chorus starts.

I look at him “Go ahead.”

He waits for a moment, then begins…

“Oh~! You think he's looking lovingly at you! But it’s nowhere near the truth! His mind is up to no good~! 
Oh! Just because you're in the same bed~ He’s with someone else in head!
Not a second thought about you~ Oh!” 

I watch, in a trance by his voice. At some point Larry Had left the room, leaving me and him alone. Though we hadn’t noticed.

He continues to sing the song, his lips intoxicating. The way his Adam's apple moved when he was singing drove me crazy...I could listen to him sing for years. Non-stop. I can't think of a better situation than watching him sing...to me

“There's no turning back~! You think he's looking lovingly at you! But it's nowhere near the truth! His mind is up to no good~! Oh! Just because you're in the same bed! He’s with someone else in his head! Not a second thought about you~”

He looks right at me, leaning in close to my face “Oh~ you think he’s looking lovingly at you! But it's nowhere near the truth! His mind is up to no good~ Oh! Just because you're in the same bed, he’s with someone else in his head! Not a second thought about you~ Ohh~! There's no turning back…~”

He stops singing, staring at me with his beautiful E/C eyes..

(part 1 of 2, 585 words…To be continued!)