"Next time knock." The boss growled at the woman who nodded with her head down.

'That was fast ass hell... Wonder if anyone betted on me.'

After walking for a few seconds you were stopped.

"Don't fight boss please.. He'll play dirty. Always has, always will." The lady stepped in front of you.

"Ahh I could tell. I know a greasy bitch when I see one." You sucked in a breath of air
and exhaled.

The lady couldn't help but smile a bit, "You're very brave I'll tell you that."

"Just lend me your trust and I promise I'll have him outta here." You winked and giggled, Inky rolling his eyes at your gimmicks.

The lady stayed quiet, a blush on her face.

It was a rather long walk to the arena. As you got there many people erupted into loud talking.

"Woah she's a beaut!"
"Yea a shame she's gonna get fucked up.."
"I don't even think anyone betted on her."
"Yea the Boss is known for dirty work.."
"Atleast we know we won't lose any money.."

You placed Inky on a chair on your side of the arena. He meowed at you and jumped back on your shoulder.

The lady grabbed your arm.

"My trust is in you to win."

It seemed that she wanted to say something else but before she could the boss came in with a loud entrance, door slammed open as his large stature made booming noises as he got closer.

"Hello my lovely little wife!" He smiled at you, his his grin growing larger as he inched closer.

"Hello, and please don't call me that. It's not true." You slid into the ring as the Boss did the same, Inky settling ontop of one of the strings.

"Yet." Confidence oozed off the man as he grinned, eyes seeming to spiral.

"ROUND ONE... FIGHT!"

You stood back observing the Boss. His stance gave away he is, or was a wrestler.

"Ahh my wife, I'm wondering as to what color our wedding should be.. Should we go classical with white?" He said as he actually seemed to envision his fucked up wedding.

The boss lunged at you grabbing onto your shoulders, he didn't do anything yet as you were speaking.

"How about blue? Or purple? Ohh I also love red!" You gave suggestions, not making move against him.

He grinned wickedly, "Mm! Nice colors you chose."

He slammed you down, making you wince but you wrapped your arms around his ankles.

"Really?! I took a lot of thought into it." As you stood back up, you pulled at his legs, making him lose his balance and fall to the ground.

At this moment everyone was surprised at this.
You were strong!

Before he could attempt getting back up, your fist collided with his face with great speed and power.