Asseater:

Asseater: Airport pic ^

Puppykiss:

Bangmaster: This is Changbin on Chan's phone, Chan is on the toilet and we've got to put away our phones now :( BYE JISUNGIE

Pillowprincess: Bye guys <3
Pillowprincess: And gawd dayum y'all are fine asf🤭

★⁂⁂⁂ ⁂Later That Day⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂★

Jisung was bored when he heard a knock on his door. He got up from his bed and saw his brother about to open it. "Who are you guys?" His brother asked. "We're here for— Jisung!" They spotted Jisung. "Sung do you know them?" Jisung's brother raised an eyebrow. "Uh- Yeah.. Hyung why don't you don't you go up to your room?" Jisung smiled. "Okay" his brother walked upstairs to the guest room.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?!" Jisung asked. "We wanted to surprise you and.. we've got cheesecake!" Hyunjin pulled out the cheesecake. Jisung looked at the cake and then them for a few seconds before letting them inside and walked to the dining table with them.

"This is delicious!" Jisung almost moaned out. "Hey Jisung—" His brother stopped when he saw the people sitting with Jisung, all eating cheesecake. "Beomgyu has been spamming me all week, please just talk to him" his brother looked at Jisung. "No! Just block him!" Jisung rolled his eyes. "Whatever and don't forget that you're starting a new college soon! You gotta tell Kai and Taehyun!" His brother said before walking upstairs.

"A new college? Which one?" Felix raised an eyebrow. "JYP University.. it's because Beomgyu goes to the one I go to now so yeah" Jisung ate more cheesecake. "THATS OUR UNIVERSITY!" The seven other men yelled in sync. "And awe you really look like a squirrel the way you're storing the cheesecake in your cheeks!" Seungmin smiled. "First of all, That's good, second of all, thanks you Seung" Jisung smiled back.

★⁂⁂⁂ ⁂The Next Day⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂★

Jisung walked into his classroom, sitting down beside Kai since Taehyun didn't have this class. "Hey Ji" Kai smiled. "Hey Hyuka, you know.. you should really tell Taehyun and Yeonjun how—" Kai slapped a hand over Jisung's mouth before he could finish the sentence. "Don't talk about that out loud!" Kai whispered angrily. Jisung said something but it only came out as mumbled since Kai had his hand over his mouth. "What?" Kai removed his hand, "I said, I was trying to make a good point at least" Jisung rolled his eyes. "No! Telling them is a horribly plan! Horrible horrible horrible!!" Kai said loudly.

Jisung giggled and then saw Beomgyu enter the classroom. Beomgyu sat down at the seats beside Kai and Jisung and he put his hand on Jisung's thigh. "Remove your fucking hand before I cut it off" Jisung glared at the other male. "Come on baby, you know you want me" Beomgyu smirked. Jisung slapped Beomgyu's hand and he then removed it. "OUCH!" Beomgyu yelled. "HAH! Cry about it bitch!" Jisung laughed with Kai. Beomgyu only rolled his eyes.

★⁂⁂⁂ ⁂A few classes later⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂★

Jisung looked at Taehyun and Kai. They we're all together, eating at McDonalds. "Guys I want to tell you that I'm changing college.. I'm starting at JYP University" Jisung said, looking at them. "It's because of Beomgyu, isn't it?" Kai said sadly. "Mostly but JYP University has been a dream Uni for me for a long time and they accepted me.. You know how badly I've wanted to go there before" Jisung explained. "We know" Taehyun smiled. "Promise to meet us every weekend and some day of the week!" Kai said, glaring at Jisung. "I promise!" Jisung laughed.

Soon, seven people entered and ordered their food and then saw Jisung and his friends and decided to sit down with them due to them taking a big table.

"No.. go away I'm with my friends!" Jisung whined. "Aren't we your friends?" Jeongin whined back. "That's different" Jisung smiled. "You look cute" Chan told Jisung. "Thank you Christopher" Jisung winked. "Anyways.. Kai and Taehyun why don't you two go back early and ALONE?" Jisung winked at Kai. "Shut up! But sure" Kai smiled and him and Taehyun started walking back to the college.

"See now it's like we're on a date!" Changbin smiled. "Sure, this is a first date" Jisung shrugged. "Really?!" Minho gasped. "Sure!" Jisung nodded. "I can kiss you then?" Seungmin asked. "Wha—" Jisung was cut off by Seungmin kissing him. "I'm eating Seung!" Jisung said when he pulled away. "You're adorable" Hyunjin smiled softly. "So are you" Jisung giggled. "And you!" Jisung squeezed Jeongin's cheeks. "Hyung!" Jeongin whined. Jisung kissed the younger's cheek and then lips before then going back to eating. "OH SO YOU KISS HIM BUT WE HAVE TO KISS YOU?!" Felix yelled. "Yup!" Jisung giggled. Jeongin stuck out his tongue towards his hyungs.

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
Bye <3