!! Why Sanskar? !!

Swara and Sanskar are married for 5 years. It's love marriage they both are in relationship from their college days and after completing their MBA they both got job after working for 2 years in a company they thought to inform their families that they want to marry with eachother because now they have stand in their own feet both the family get agreed and they both finally tied in a holy bond for next 7 births. After marriage Sanskar left his job and started his own start-up company same goes with Swara she left her job to help her husband in his new venture and with the help of Swara, Sanskar finally became a successful businessman.

After also getting everything in their life they both still carve for the one thing which they both are trying for last 1 years but still everytime get unsuccessful and its their baby they wanted to have their own baby but how much they try but Swara is not getting pregnant due to which Sanskar grandmother started taunting Swara for not giving her grandchild, from the time Swara and Sanskar got married his grandmother wants them to have baby but Sanskar is not ready for it he wanted them to enjoy their married life before planning for baby, but Swara wanted to become mother but seeing Sanskar is struggling to establish his own business she didn't say her wish and when Sanskar got busy in his business and Swara too started helping him so this topic get more delay, Swara in-laws also stop pressurized her seeing them damn busy in their professional life and after getting successful now again this pregnancy topic came and his grandmother asked them to have their own baby and make her great-grandmother soon. Swara always wanted to become mother and this time Sanskar too get agree and they both started planning for it but when everytime the result came negative Swara get heartbroken and her in-laws get disappoint and Sanskar's grandmother started traumatizing Swara with her bitter word's she too started calling Swara barren which always pricked Swara heart.

Swara mother-in-law also started distancing herself from her she too is not happy because Swara is not giving them good news but knowing how much Sanskar love her she didn't dare to taunt her or rudely behave with her. But Sanskar grandmother and her aunts never left any stone unturned to taunt Swara and whenever his aunts comes to Sanskar house they always rudely behave with Swara like after marriage not getting pregnant is sin. But Sanskar was always their for Swara to support her emotionally and he too strictly told her grandmother and aunt's to not to behave like this with Swara and threatened her grandmother if she again bring the topic of baby then he along with Swara will leave the house, listening that her one and only grandson is threatening her to leave the house she stop taunting Swara but only for few months after that she again started but not infront of Sanskar. Sanskar and Swara thought that they should consult a doctor about it but before they took appointment to visit a doctor. Something happen which make Sanskar extremely angry.

All hell broke when Sanskar grandmother asked Sanskar to divorce Swara and marry a healthy girl who can give heir to their family and that day Sanskar left his ancestral house with Swara and shifted in 3bhk flat. How much his parents and grandmother tried to stop him, yet he did not stop, even Swara said not to leave the house but Sanskar was adamant in his decision for leaving the house because he know that as long as Swara stays in that house, her grandmother will torture her mentally. No doubt he love his family but he loves Swara too she is his wife his love and he can't see Swara in pain she was already in pain for not getting pregnant and when she heard from his grandmother mouth about his husband second marriage she was broken.

It's been 3 months Swara and Sanskar are leaving separately from their family , Sanskar get big project and got busy in that always get time to spend with Swara. but from last one month don't know something is changed between them like Sanskar is behaving very odd towards Swara, some day he wil leave earlier for office before she wakes up and come back late night he didn't even talking with properly with Swara nor spending time with her Whenever Swara try to initiate to talk with him he always ignore her or give excuse that he has important meeting etc etc . But today Swara is adamant to talk to Sanskar and got to know about what's bothering him that he's always trying to avoid her.