chapter 1

Part-1

The Throne room,

The Underworld palace,

April 25,2011.

-Hades-

I finished my work for the day.Ruling the underworld was as exhausting as ever.Though the things have changed.Some for good ;some but not all. Here I am with all my wealth but there is darkness as well.My palace is as magnificient as ever studded with diamonds,rubies and other gems.Walls carved with gold and silver...... ;even more beautifull than olympus.

A small voice in my head said

But for whome?

Maybe it was right.It's only me and the servents who have already demised see it's beauty.

I sighed and walked towards my chambers while my thoughts drifted back to the time when I was littile.Time does not matter when you've got all eternity to spend.And it does matter a lot ;at the same time when you've got all to spend alone.

I remembered everything.each.and.every thing.people may call it a perk of being a god but for me it was a curse...

My time in my fathers gut...the war against the taitans...my being an outcast...my siblings for whome I cared so much forgetting me...and...and ....my worst...mistake...mistake of ever thinking that I might find love.
No one cared whether I even existed.I've been lately thinking about renouncing my title and handing over the underworld to Thanatos the god of death beacuse maybe I should fade away.....

Who would care anyways.....
---------------------------------------

Long ago...aphordite the goddess of beauty and love ,was boasting to her friends as usual.

"I'm the most beautiful goddess ever" she boasted to her friend ,a river nymph.

Though the nymphs wanted to strangle her insted

they put on a fake smile and said

"indeed my lady,no men could resist you."

(reality check-they wanted to say insted 'indeed you are the most vain goddess ever ,no men could resist you beacusr you will annoy the shit out of them*)

persephone who was passing by herd that and joined the conversation.persephone was another version of aphordite only more shittier.

soon the harmless conversation changed into a argument and then into a challenge.then they asked the nymphs to choose between them.The nymphs were confused for they could not choose either of them or the other one would kill them.one of the nymphs said,"for both of you godesses are extreamly beautiful,we are confused.only the big three could be wise enough."
This was ok with both of them and they decided to go to the big three.

Zeus choose aphordite whereas posiedon choose persephone.(they bribed them both.and,yeah zeus suffered at hera's hands)
It was a tie so the decission depended upon hades.
Aphordite asked her son eros to shoot hades with one of his arrows.persephone herd of this and laid low.

Soon it was winter solastice and hades was going to visit.Things were going as per aphordite's plan.But there again things never go wrong with the greek gods(A/N:scarsm).persephone told ares, the god of war and voilence that aphordite was wating for him in her chambers and just when aphordite was going out; he being the dumb head he is cornered her.Persrphone on the other hand rushed towards where hades parked his chariot.
And then everything went wrong.Eros shot the arrow and persephone was the first person he saw.
He asked her to be his queen she relucantly agreed.

Demeter still thought that he kidnaped her.she thought her daughter was inocent.
When zeus asked hades to return persephone.she over herd the conversation.she thought,'mother why don't you leave me alone'.she was tired of being a mere minor goddess.and being a queen wasn't a bad idea.so she ate the pomegranate seeds but she couldn't eat all beacuse hades,zeus and demeter caught her.that is when eros appeared and told three of them the whole story.Demeter was shocked to hear the truth and stood gaping like a fish not beliving her ears.
Hades heart broke at first he was furious and wrecked the entire underworld.Zeus on the other hand feeling the tension left.The underworld responded to hades' feelings and persephone was sent to the upper releam...
Between all this drama hades suffered....
We still get winters beacuse demeter still remembers and grives over the betrayal of her daughter.

A/n:tell me how was it and please
Comment
Vote
And have patience with me
Also future chapters will be more detailed.i just wanted to get rid of telephone and aphordirty add them to your hate list....
I will be organising a Q/A contest.the winner will get a dedication in next chap.I need your help tell me whether i should cast shraddha kapoor or ellian de'cruz or katrina kaif as samahira/marie(female lead)and also tell me if she should be indian(mind you the country india) or american.plz tell me as soon as possible becuz it will affect the storyline.
QUESTION:
what is the roman name of hades?