An Untold Mission

Start from the beginning

"..un, maybe" Faruko said, eyeing away. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder, which caused her eyes to fall back on Hawks.

"Don't worry, we're in this together" Hawks encouraged. "They'll pay up for what they've done to you. You'll see"

...

Meanwhile, Deku eventually managed to have snuck out school campus without getting caught, trying to follow Allmight in secret. Allmight chose to go by cab so Deku with his quirk followed it, zigzagging and hiding behind every corner and shadow between the buildings, trying his best to conceal himself and being careful.

Eventually the vehicle that Deku was following came to stop in front of a building that slightly differed from the rest, pulling up to a small parking lot where Allmight soon stepped out and entered in, unaware that Deku is spying the entire time.

I can't enter in there,
Deku thought, who stood on top of a higher building, watching down from above.
I'll for sure get caught if I do

Deku decide to stay put, waiting until the heroes make a move.

Theres a helicopter,
Thought Deku, noticing it resting on top of the building in which Allmight just entered.
I think they're going to fly soon. I gotta catch up to it right away when it takes off into the air

He felt that he needed to help out in case anything goes wrong, this isn't the first time Deku have went against the rules so it's nothing new.

"Hey Deku"

A voice said from behind, which made Deku snap his head back, wondering who it was. Who could be standing right behind him in the middle of a secret mission? But to his surprise, he automatically snapped his eyes wide, who couldn't believe who's standing before him.

"Iida?!" Deku said. "Wh-what are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm a fast runner. I followed you without getting spotted, so I'm well equipped to accompany you on this mission"

Deku looks at him nearly in admiration, his eyes shining from trying to hold back tears.

"But.. what about the others?" Questioned Deku. "Did you tell anyone else?"

"No, they don't even know we're gone" Iida answered. "Yet"

"So, you're okay with this?"

"...I've been thinking about what you said, and I think I should fight for her too" Iida said, as Deku smiled at the conclusion he came to.

What a good friend,
Deku thought.

Then, right when he said that, the helicopter flew right over them, the loud rattling sound made Deku snap out of his thoughts.

"Oh! F-follow that copter!" Deku shouted, pointing at the copter, as a gust of wind hit them from it's spinning rotor blades.

"On it!" Iida said.

The two quickly dashed off, following the helicopter in secret, trying to catch up to it by running through the many streets. Thanks to their quirks, it was easier to keep track of where it was going.

"Huh?" Faruko questioned, stopping herself from taking off in the air.

"Whats the hold up Firefalcon?" Hawks asked, looking back at her, whose already in the air flapping his wings.

"I...nothing. I just thought I saw someone"

Ugh, great. Now I'm seeing things...
Faruko thought, taking off into the air with Hawks, catching up to the copter. Luckily, none of them have managed to have spot Deku and Iida the entire way.