MAAN’S ROOM:

Maan was setting his hairs when he looked at Vicky in mirror who was leaning at door smiling looking at his brother all dressed up for his haldi, Maan turned and smiled at him.

Maan: Aisai kya dekh rahay ho chotai?
Vicky: Kuch nahi bhai bas yehi dekh raha hoon dadi maa apko sahi kehti hain rajkumar, ap traditional itna kam pehn tai ho laikin humesha rajkumar hi lagtai ho. 

Maan smiled and call him near, both brothers shared brotherly hug and engulf Raj also, after coming out of hug Maan ruffled Vicky hairs and patted his cheeks. 

Vicky: Mein apko bulanai aya tha bhai dadi ma apko bula rahi hain neechain. So chalain dulhe raja {Vicky said with wink} 

KHURANA’S LOUNGE/SINGHANIA LOUNGE: 

Every pair of eyes present in lounge turned towards staircase from where elder son of Khurana’s descending being escorted by his brothers, Maan came near dadi and touched her feet; dadi blessed him and made him on chair specially decorated for him. On Maan’s request Dadi applied little haldi on him 1st and put kajal behind his ears, she shower him with her love and blessings kissing his forehead she let other guests to shower love and blessings on Maan, while he sat their patiently with smile on face accepting all blessings. Once everyone done Vicky came near Maan and spoke.

Vicky: Bhai sab nai toh apko haldi laga di mujh sai nahi lag wain gai ap.

Maan smiled at him and nodded his head, Vicky looked towards Maan with mischief in eyes, before Maan could react he took handful of haldi in his palms and smudge Maan’s face with it leaving him and others to shocked to react, seeing Maan reaction he burst in laughter followed by others. 

Vicky: common bhai apki haldi hai aj toh aisai tough looks na do. 

Dadi smiled looking at her grandsons, she asked Maan to take bath as Vicky totally messed him up, while Vicky along with Raaj left for Singhania Mansion.

Radhika welcome Vicky and Raaj and took them near Geet who was sitting in lounge enjoying dances and song while waiting for Haldi to arrive. Geet saw Vicky and waved at him, Vicky smiled at her and passed haldi shagun thal to Radhika, he went near Geet spoke her for a while and left to Khurana Mansion after clicking her some pics for Maan. After he left ladies of Singhania Mansion started haldi function, Geet happily sat there throughout the function and enjoyed getting pamper in mid of cheers and teasing. After ceremony Geet was asked to take bath, meanwhile Vicky reached Khurana Mansion and showed him Geet’s pics after a lot of teasing, after haldi ceremony and lunch bride and groom were asked to rest before sangeet and mehndi function, where as Singhania’s got busy in doing final preparations to welcome Khurana’s for evening function on other side Khurana’s were busy in preparations for wedding next day. 

SINGHANIA MANSION: 

Radhika welcomed Maan by doing his aarti, Maan took blessings of elders and moved inside while talking with Armaan and Aditya but his eyes were searching for his lady love, Armaan who noticed this couldn’t resist from teasing him joined by Vicky and Aditya, Maan who was busy in conversation with guests facing staircase suddenly stopped talking after seeing his lady love decending stairs escorted by Radhika and Ridhima, he slowly moved towards Geet and gave her his hand to help her in decending last few steps and both together moved towards stage, he helped Geet in settling down and sat beside her. Mehndi girl came to apply beautiful design on Geet’s hands while Maan was sitting beside her admring her, when asked about name of groom Geet felt shy in replying so Maan said himself “Geet ka Maan’ proudly, everyone who was present near stage looked at so in love couple with admiration and silently blessed them.

Geet mehndi ceremony comes to an end in mid of beautiful songs, dances and admiration. Aditya & Armaan took lead to start sangeet ceremony by dedicating special performance to Geet on “taron ka chamakta gehna ho” after Singhania brothers it was turn of Khurana’s youngest son Vicky who groved on song “chotai chotai bhaiyon kai”. After Vicky, Ridhima took center stage and groved on “nach de ne saray” next was Radhika turn who groved gracefully on “mehndi hai rachne wali” she was joined by dadi and Brijaish, Geet who was enjoying performances was pulled by Ridhima and her friends in center she looked at Maan who slowly blinked his eyes and smiled at her, she gracefully danced on “mujhay sajan kai ghar jana hai” while her cousins and friends hooted and teased her for her choice of song. Maan who was admiring his Geet, stood up and walked away from stage when her performance almost finished, as soon as she finished darkness spread all over just 1 spotlight was spotting Maan, who take everyone surprised by dancing on “tenu lai kai mein jawanga” after ending his performance he walked towards Geet who had tears in her eyes and took her mehndi clad hand carefully, together they did special couple performance on mashup of songs “bolna, mile ho tum hum ko, sajde kiye hain lakhon, jeena jeena, dil diyan gallan, teri ore, mein tenu samjhawan”, love birds were lost in their own little world leaving everyone awestruck, they came out of their world when lounge ecoed with applauses and hooting, in end both families joined couple of the evening and marked the end to both functions by performing on “gallan goodiyan”. After having blast at Sangeet/Mehndi function Khurana’s took their leave, love birds call it a day in excitement mixed with nervousiness in anticipation of their big day. 

PRECAP: MUCH AWAITED WEDDING: