Two

...

Neyrari and Tsireya had started walking of, helping the sully family carry their things they brought with them from their old home in the forest

Neyrari and Tsireya had started walking of, helping the sully family carry their things they brought with them from their old home in the forest. Walking through the village, passing people huts and the creatures underneath them in the water.

"This way." Tsireya told them, "follow us to your new home" Neyrari added on. From the front you could hear the littlest girl jumping up and down and giggling, you thought she was adorable. One of the peoples ilu had screeched at the littlest sully, she giggled at it, her mother telling her to continue walking to their new hut. "Just up here." Tsireya told them, they were nearing closer and closer to the hut they will be living in.

"This is for you." Neyrari exclaimed entering the empty hut and placing their belongings inside for them, showing them their new home. "Your ne home." She added on. "Yeah this'll work." The father told the chiefs daughters. "It's great, it's nice. Right." The father told them, his wife dropped whatever was in her hands and sighed. "We'll leave you to settle in." Tsireya had told them following her little sister so the family could have some privacy.

...

It was sun down and everyone was just finishing up with work, getting ready for dinner. Bit Neyrari had other plans. She hopped on her ilu and rode off into to water, exploring all the tiny creatures floating around the water

It was very peaceful and Neyrari would often come out here to cool off, or think things through, sometimes being the chiefs daughter was stressful, going to the ocean. She looked over towards the village, taking in all the small details of their home.

She looked over at her family, her mother chopping up vegetables and her father and brother bringing in their catch from hunting, she couldn't find her sister though. She looked through the huts, stopping at one in particular. The sully family, all sat down around the hit close to each other, she looked at their youngest, a small tear left her eye, Neyrari felt sympathy for their family, they had to leave their home, the plan they've grown up in because they were being hunted by the sky people.

She saw the the eldest girl, frowning, and the two boys playfully fighting each other, till their father stopped them. She stared at the family a little longer till the youngest boy around her age he looked, spotted her, so he smiled at her. Catching Neyrari off guard a small blush crept on her face. Lucky she was far enough he wouldn't notice, she smiled back at him.

"Rari, what are you doing out here." A voice called giving Neyrari a jump scare. "Don't sneak up on me reya." Neyrari told her sister while she and her ilu came closer to Neyrari and her ilu. "Sorry." Her sister apologised.

"I just needed to get out, clear my mind." Neyrari told her sister. Her sister listened closely, always helping her when she needed help. "I saw you, looking at him." Tsireya told her younger sister. "Yeah so? He's cute." After saying that Tsireya laughed at her. "What, what's so funny reya." Neyrari truely had no clue why her sister was laughing at her. "Nothing, nothing, I'll see you at dinner rari." Tsireya left, leaving Neyrari confused in the water next to her ilu, solace.

...

Neyrari, Tsireya and Aonung were swimming through the water, with the sully's kids right behind them. Diving deep into the water, going far down into the reef here all the little sea creatures lived. It was a truely magnificent sight to see. Colourful reef filling the space of the sea and the sea creatures filling the space of the reef.

Behind her, Neyrari could see the sully's mesmerised by all the fish, swimming with them and stopping to look at the abnormal ones. "Come on follow us." Neyrari told them, making sure they were staying on track. Neyrari was spinning around, she saw the sully's catching up to them, she smiled at them all, quickly catching the eye of the youngest sully boy, Lo'ak.

As the chief's children continued to swim further and further into the sea, the sully kids were no where to be seen when Tsireya looked back, confused they looked around and spotted them all at the surface. Neyrari  signed something, asking them why they weren't following them anymore. From below the 4 of them could see their confusion. Tsireya told them to follow us, taking one last breathe, neteyam, Lo'ak and tuk swam down to meet them again.

They didn't last long continuing to swim through the reef, it wasn't long till they went back up for air. "What's wrong with them? Can't swim?" Aonung signed to his sisters and Rotxo, "haha, freaks can't even swim." Rotxo signed back to his best friend. "Stop it, you morons." Neyrari signed to them, "stupid idiots, the both of you." Tsireya scolded them for being rude to the sully kids.

Both Neteyam and Lo'ak took another big breathe before they tried to come down to meet the others level. Shortly stopping seeing them all come back up. "Are you ok?" Neyrari asked them "your too fast, wait for us." Tuk told them, rari just smiled at her along with Tsireya. "Just breathe, slowly." Tsireya told them.

"You are not good divers, maybe good at swimming through trees but-" Aonung started before Tsireya smacked him across the head. "Come one girl." Neteyam asked. "We don't speak this, finger thing guys, we don't know what your saying." Lo'ak told them, gesturing his hands trying to copy whatever they had done below the surface.

"We will teach you." Neyrari told them before tuk asked where her sister was. "Where's kiri?" Her little voice asked, worried for her older sister. "Kiri, where is kiri." Rotxo asked confused as to why she wasn't with them.

Looking around they found her peacefully playing with the swear creatures floating around the sea. Admiring each and every one of them.

...

"Oooho, lk lk, oooho eeie." Aonung made sounds from his mouth calling over one of the ilu. "These are ilu, if you want to live here, you have to ride." Aonung told them, not long after the 4 metkayina kids showed the sully kids how to bond and ride one.

Neyrari helping Lo'ak, Tsireya helping Tuk, Aonung helping Neteyam and Rotxo helping Kiri. "Make the bond to nikteri," Rari exclaimed to Lo'ak while he brought his braid out from behind his back out towards the ilu's bonder, Neyrari looked at him doing so. "Feel his breath, feel his state." Neyrari taught him, Lo'ak relaxing every bone in his body, bonding with the ilu.

"Hold here, and hold one tight." She told him, Lo'ak gave her once last look before putting on a determined face and chargin of on nikteri. Starting off strong before he lost grip and flew fight off the ilu. The ilu splashing Lo'ak before swimming back to the group. The boys were laughing at him and Neyrari and Tsireya were giggling at how he went, trying not to show it.

Tsireya had given Tuk a piece of raw fish so she could feed her ilu. Tuktirey laughing as it happily munched of the fish she had given her. Patting her ilu while giggling, "I love her already." Tuk told her a smiled made its way even larger on Tsireya's face seeing how gentile and adorable Tuk was with her ilu.

Kiri was the only one who got it right the first time riding her ilu. Peacefully riding around the reef together. Rari and Kiri riding together along the reef. Tuk closely behind with Tsireya. The boys even further behind them admiring the view of the sea. Big smiles across everyone's faces even Aonung. Everyone riding together through coves and little loops of reef.

..

,,,,,,,
Av
Second chapter done,
The close encounters
With Neyrari and Lo'ak,
Aswell as the small
Friendship between
Tsireya and Tuktirey.
Pls vote, comment
And follow.
Also thank you
For over 1k views
And 46 votes.
I didn't not think it
Would get this many
Views in such a small
Amount of time,
Thank you everyone.
As weLl, the bold
Words are what they
are saying in na'vi.
,,,,,,,,,,

*1370 words*

*not edited*

...