tend your wounds...

when you are young they assume you know nothing

nothing...

our souls are forever intertwined, and we don't know how to change it. Whenever we come together and fight for our freedom. Slowly, we will die. Our bloods that rush through our veins will explode leaving nothing but dead bodies piled together. Perhaps, Angels will come down and take us to a place forever young.

our sins, are the only thing holding us to together. we have to prove that we can be one, we can be normal people living a life others dreamed of.

Hirofumi Hayakawa looked up carried by the golden stars that rush to the adrenaline moon. Pearls of the softest skin drew two boys together.

his eyes...his eyes were what captured me the most. Melted rings of gold encased the pupils of his eyes that had me mesmerised. whilst he, Hirofumi Hayakawa will give me his love i Lucas Sinclair will give him mine.

Through out our daily life creatures, ghosts, monsters will come from the upside down and haunt the place we call home. Perhaps, we have to fight for our freedom to survive. we have to sacrifice others not caring about the consequences. With labelled meltdowns and broken tantrums at home, curse children with terrifying parents, and a crazy lover who sees ghosts.