The Savage Lands Prt 1

~Antauri's POV~

I've been travelling across the Zone of Wasted Years for almost an entire day, following Shouko's voice echoing in my ears. She lead me to a tunnel that lead to an underground jungle. The area was radiating with the Skeleton King's presence, but I can sense Shouko's pure light clearing a path for me.

I still cannot believe what has happened. Shouko sacrificed herself to save Shuggarzoom from the Dark One. Purified the Power Primate from its corruption with her own essence. But why her? She was still too young.

I stopped by a river, feeling a little dehydrated. I grabbed a handful of water and took a drink. That was when I saw it. 

Staring back at me, in the water, was an anthropomorphic monkey with long white hair and eerie green eyes. 

I recoiled in fright, but realized it was just my reflection. Then, there was a reaction. My body was engulfed by the white flame again. A surge of pain pulsed through my head. I clutched my head as the pain pulsed, but it subsided eventually. Then it appeared. 

I lifted my head, as I sensed another presence with me. Hovering above my head, an apparition of Shouko appeared before me. She looked like the same before she sacrificed herself.

Do not fret, Antauri... I'm still here with you... Follow the path I laid out for you... Come find me...

With that, the apparition and the white flame vanished. I can see the path clearly. It was leading deeper into the jungle, to the other side.

I placed my hand over my heart and closed my eyes, "I will find you, Shouko. And I will find a way to bring you back."

With that, I followed the path into the jungle, to the other side.

~<.X.> <.X.> <.X.> <.X.> <.X.>~

*Meanwhile, Inside the Super Robot...*

~Chiro's POV~

It's been nearly a day since everything happened. Skeleton King successfully freed the Dark One from its egg, infused with it. Snow sacrificed herself to seal the egg and purified the Power Primate from its corruption. And Antauri has ran off somewhere.

Ever since Antauri ran off, I have been hearing Snow's voice inside my head. She was calling my name. Telling me to find her. But, I'm not sure if my mind is playing tricks with me or if that's really her calling me. How will the others react if I told them I'm haunted by Snow's voice? Will they believe me or think that I've gone nuts with grief?

With the repairs of the Super Robot complete, it was time to find Antauri. Jinmay joined to help us.

Otto tried adjusting the communicator signal, "I'm not getting anything. He must be out of range."

"I still don't understand why Antauri ran off." Jinmay spoke up.

"He's more connected with the Power Primate than the rest of us." Gibson answered.

"Maybe Antauri believes Snowie's still alive somewhere." Otto suggested.

Sparx shook his head with a sulk, "I wish it was possible, but it's not."

I sulked. Suddenly, the alarm went off and the Central Computer showed Shuggarzoom with a red beacon outside the city.

"There's still a chance." Gibson spoke up, "I've got a faint trace on his signal."

The White Monkey Prt 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें