033. trelawney and buckbeak

Start from the beginning

piper passed her cup to roslyn, roslyn passing her cup to piper. roslyn looked inside it, looking at the pattern of the tea leaves and shrugged "looks like a flower boquet and an anchor which means... all lucky"

"ooo lucky me" piper sarcastically said, looking in roslyns cup "you have a cloud without any dots so serious troubles however you have a dog which means faithful friends and a dove meaning you will receive affection"

roslyn slowly nods "bit of both I guess"

"what a load of rubbish!" roslyn hears hermione say, roslyn frowns and turns, not exactly remembering the girl being there.

eventually the professor makes it over to harry, ron's and hermiones table. she suddenly starts gasping at ron "your aura us pulsing, dear. are you in the beyond? I think you are!"

ron swallowed "sure" and piper and roslyn look at each other with an amused smirk "look at the cup, tell me what you see!"

ron did exactly that, looking at the cup and the book, his eye flickering between the two "yeah, uh, harrys got a sort of wonky cross that trials and suffering and that there could be the sun and that's happiness and there's a dove like right off to the side"

"so, you're gonna suffer but find affection but be happy about both?" ron frowned, questioning his own thought process. the professor takes the cup and looks at it, then screams and throws it back down.

roslyn frowns and whispers at harry "leave it to you to get something cool and dangerous"

harry snorted a bit but the pair looked at the teacher once again, eyes wide "oh, my dear boy. my dear, you have the grim."

"grin? what's the grin?" seamus said and the teacher ignored him and kept her eyes on harry, letting someone else read it out which "the grim. taking form of a giant spectral dog. it's among the darkest omens in our world. it's an omen of death."

piper and roslyn shared a glance before roslyn gazed to ron who shrugged. hermione rolled her eyes, not believing a thing.

──

ron, harry, roslyn and hermione were all walking down the stairs down to hagrids hut roslyn decided to take her robe off as it showed the one this she hated most about herself. her house.

the three were talking about what had just happened "you don't think that grims thing has got anything to do with siruis black do ya?"

"knowing harrys luck probably" roslyn grinned, harry giving the girl an amused glance however hermione shut it down "oh honestly ron. if you ask me, divinations a woolly discipline."

"now ancient runes, that's a fascinating subject" hermione said and ron eyebrows went into a frown "ancient runes? exactly how many classes are you taking?"

"a fair few" hermione replied.

"hang on" ron said, stopping so he was walking with hermione, allowing roslyn to walk with harry "that's not possible, ancient runes is in the same time as divination"

however hermione ended up scurrying and walking in front of harry and roslyn "don't be silly. how could anyone be in two classes at once?"

then hermione let out a giggle, quoting professor trelawney " 'broaden your minds.'"

roslyn snickered and joined in with hermione, the two quoting her and mimicking her in unison "'use your inner eye to see the future!'"

the two laughed and harry and ron shook their heads with a grin on their face.

once the group got down to the hut they were familiar with, the tall half-gaint introduced himself and began to start the lesson "that's it, come on now. come closer. less talking if ya don't mind. I got a real treat for you today! a great lesson. so follow me!"